User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 54

  1. #11
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP
    Posts
    371

    Default

    Listen to his lyrics from "HIT EM UP". Bragging about having sex with his enemies wife and it's also a bonfide death threat.



    "But you burn muther f*cker, you deserve to die!"

    "weak hearts I rip"

    "I aint got no mutha f*ckin friends, that's why I f*cked your b*tch you fat mother f*cker"

    "Biggie you claim to be a player but I f*cked your wife"

    "My fo'fo (gun) make sure all your kids don't grow"

    "Cut your ass up, leave you in pieces, now be deceased"

    "Quick to snatch your ugly ass off the streets, so F*** peace"





    You really think an INFP or any NF for that matter would write such lyrics?

    YouTube - Tupac - Hit Em Up(Uncensored)

  2. #12
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
    Listen to his lyrics from "HIT EM UP". Bragging about having sex with his enemies wife and it's also a bonfide death threat.



    "But you burn muther f*cker, you deserve to die!"

    "weak hearts I rip"

    "I aint got no mutha f*ckin friends, that's why I f*cked your b*tch you fat mother f*cker"

    "Biggie you claim to be a player but I f*cked your wife"

    "My fo'fo (gun) make sure all your kids don't grow"

    "Cut your ass up, leave you in pieces, now be deceased"

    "Quick to snatch your ugly ass off the streets, so F*** peace"





    You really think an INFP or any NF for that matter would write such lyrics?

    YouTube - Tupac - Hit Em Up(Uncensored)
    did you ever consider his other songs
    " Changes "
    " Brenda's Got A Baby "
    among many others that were sensitive and empathetic
    not to say that Tx's can't be thin-skinned
    but if you shout about being hard and ruthless,
    you're probably not

    " Force is the Weapon of the Weak "
    I N V I C T U S

  3. #13
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    i'd say xNFP
    and, he had a hard childhood in a hard neighborhood
    we are a product of our environment

    or ENTP
    the tertiary Fe makes sense as far as his sensitive songs
    and he & marshall mathers seem similar
    who has been typed as ENTP by others
    I N V I C T U S

  4. #14
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP
    Posts
    371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    how is that not Fi?
    You'd have to be a complete fool to think Tupac was an introvert of any kind.

    Fi is a great function. The downside for Fi dominant people is that they have trouble throwing it out there and expressing it openly. They hold a lot back and don't always show their true feelings on the surface. It isn't until they hit their undeveloped Te when they innapropriately blurt things out. Tupac was the opposite.

    Although INFPs have their little tantrums and rages, they place a high value on harmony and peace. Tupac was all about conflict.

    INFPs (like all NFs) have that "Who am I" thing going on. Very flighty. Tupac had a strong grasp of himself. Like NT's do.


    You want a famous INFP? Look at Amy Lee, lead singer from Evanescence. She's a clear and obvious INFP.

    Now compare her to Tupac. Complete f**kin opposites.

  5. #15
    Occasional Member Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Fi focuses on how you feel. his lyrics are all about how he feels. Ne takes care of the metaphor.

    just because he's talking about hurting people doesn't make him a T. what gave you that idea? in fact, it just suggests more focus on Fi -- how he feels.

    it's clearly not Fe -- his feelings are not defined by any outer agenda. he's obviously either ENFP or INFP. i'd say INFP because his feelings seem like the anchor of his personality -- Ne is a tool for expressing his feelings...Fi is not a tool for analyzing his connections.

  6. #16
    Occasional Member Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
    Although INFPs have their little tantrums and rages, they place a high value on harmony and peace. Tupac was all about conflict.
    just noticed this line. that's actually only Fe. nothing to do with Fi.

  7. #17
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP
    Posts
    371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    did you ever consider his other songs
    " Changes "
    " Brenda's Got A Baby "
    among many others that were sensitive and empathetic

    1. He was raised by a single woman. Only had sisters. No brothers, no father, no male role model. That makes any man more "sensitive and empathetic".

    2. Attended school of the arts, where poetry and sensitivity is encouraged. He grew up in school surrounded by more 'artsy' type of people rather than jocks and preppies that he wouldve encountered had he gone to a normal school.

    3. Look at his Enneagram type. His variant is blatant Sx/Soc. He could be the poster boy for that variant. Which is said to add a 4ish vibe to any enneagram type. (Check out the Enneagram Institute: Enneagram Testing & Training forums if you don't know what I'm talking about). His enneagram type was 8w7 (the challenger). The sx8 has a stronger connection to type 2 (the caregiver). If you understand this, it's not hard to see why he would be more sensitive.


    4. He's sensitive in his music. Because it's artwork. Music is therapy for the artist. But look at his interviews and videos. He's never seen being openly sensitive with anyone. Infact quite the opposite. He's extremely rude and impersonal in a lot of his interviews. Sensitivity was something he only expressed in his art. Which could explain Fi-last. something that's only expressed in private.




    5. ENTJ described by professionals:

    have strong affections and sentimental streaks
    ENTJs who allow themselves time to be alone, and develop the introspective "feeling" side of their natures, will be generally "softer" individuals, who are more aware of emotional needs
    these individuals frequently have very strong sentimental streaks. Often these sentiments are very powerful to the ENTJ

    Most ENTJs are very sentimental, however, they usually hide this fact from others because they tend view their own sentametality as a liability.
    Notice how most of those sensitive songs you listed were from his early days. As he got in more conflict, he dropped the whole empathic thing because it was a liability.

    The ENTJ is a natural "fieldmarshal," that is, he's itching to get his hands on several "armies" so that he can marshal his forces and conduct the "war" as it should be conducted. If our ENTJ is in charge of any kind of enterprise, however small, his temperament dictates that he run it as he would his armies-with an eye to long-term strategies and their derivative tactics, logistics, and consequences
    "plan, plot, strategize"-2pac.
    He had his army. They called themselves "The Outlawz" and tupac was the general. They attacked tons of other rappers and groups.

    An ENTJ is a confident, resolute, natural leader. They usually have a larger than life presence, with a powerful, direct demeaner. They value efficiency, decisiveness, and competence in themselves, and in others. They think long term, and are compelled to make innovative plans, then tirelessly direct them into reality.
    That quotes describes him perfectly.

    ENTJ - Feeling is romantic, as the ethereal as the inner world from whence it doth emerge. When it be awake, feeling evokes great passion that knows not nuance of proportion nor context. Perhaps these lesser functions inspire glorious recreational quests in worlds that never were, or may only ever be in fantasy. When overdone or taken too seriously, Fi turned outward often becomes maudlin or melodramatic. Feeling in this type appears most authentic when implied or expressed covertly in a firm handshake, accepting demeanor, or act of sacrifice thinly covered by excuses of lack of any personal interest in the relinquished item.
    Notice how in Tupac his feeling is something that is always On/Off. Like he just hits a switch and can turn it off or on anytime he wants. That's an NT detaching themself from feeling. With someone who is Fi-dominant, they can't just flick it on and off. It's always there. It rules them.

  8. #18
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP
    Posts
    371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    i'd say xNFP
    and, he had a hard childhood in a hard neighborhood
    we are a product of our environment
    Not quite. He was famous and rich by the time he was in his early 20's.
    As an adolescent, he attended an ART SCHOOL. He was in the same class as JADA PINKETT (famous actress). His upbringing wasn't as bad as most other rappers.


    or ENTP
    the tertiary Fe makes sense as far as his sensitive songs
    and he & marshall mathers seem similar
    who has been typed as ENTP by others
    I could see that. Him and Eminem are probably the same MBTI type. Many similarities in their personality and music.

    ENTP or ENTJ, is what I always see them typed as.

    I would go with ENTJ. Because they both have more of the Ni-tortured soul thing going on rather than Ne-goofiness. Both have "foot in mouth" disease that ENTJ are famous for. Both have big mouths(Te) that get them in trouble.

    Both are said to be somewhat isolated (NT)

  9. #19
    Occasional Member Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Ni tortured soul? where did that come from?

  10. #20
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP
    Posts
    371

    Default

    Hmmm I dunno really. Dont quote me on that. From my personal experience alot of Ni intuitives have more of a dark side than Ne.

    When I think of Ne I think - Tony Danza, Rosie ODonnell, Michael Moore, Frank Shamrock, Chris Angel, lead singer from RHCP

    There's a different quality to the Ni - Kurt Cobain, Tupac, Eminem... it just feels different. Seems different. Hard to explain.

Similar Threads

  1. The Banned and The Damned
    By Haight in forum Official Decrees
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 11-30-2017, 07:12 PM
  2. Canadians, how do you feel about Justin Trudeau's job so far and did you vote for him
    By mooseantlers in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2016, 02:15 PM
  3. Kicking and screaming
    By rivercrow in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 10:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO