• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

V.I Lenin

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
UWell the STD thing would have happened to you whether you were living under communism or not, so I don't see how it is relevant to anything.

You slut.

Are you saying that I can't blame communism and communists for everything bad in the world?! :steam:

:jew:

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Well, as far as VI goes he was obviously an ExTx type, there's no chance he VIs as an ENFJ or any type of introvert. He's clearly at ease among the crowds, and actively doing things in the world (compared to, say, Stalin, a typical introverted leader). Socionics says he's ESTp, and I can see that, but in MBTI terms he would probably have tested as ENTJ.

Lightyear

I find the following Lenin quote interesting:

"If I keep listening to Beethoven's Appassionata I won't be able to finish the revolution."

As far as I remember I think he once said something similar about looking at flowers, if he would focus too much on the beauty of creation, art etc he would not be able to do the hard, cruel work of revolution. This attitude sounds Tish to me, suppressing your emotions for reaching a higher goal.

deleted
Socionics also absurdly lists Vladimir Putin and Osama bin Laden as ENTPs, based on the shape of their nose and the twinkle in their eye or whatever...

Now that you put it that way, I will agree with ENTP. I don't think we're talking about that realm of socionics, in any case.

S

Sniffles

I find the following Lenin quote interesting:

"If I keep listening to Beethoven's Appassionata I won't be able to finish the revolution."

As far as I remember I think he once said something similar about looking at flowers, if he would focus too much on the beauty of creation, art etc he would not be able to do the hard, cruel work of revolution. This attitude sounds Tish to me, suppressing your emotions for reaching a higher goal.

Yes he actually gave up listening to Beethoven altogether because it made seem "soft" for the brutal work of revolution. On at least one occasion he even complained that Russians were too soft and sentimental for such brutalities, hence why much of the real dirty work of the secret police for example were given to non-Russians(Lativans in particular I believe).

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anybody else who thinks Lenin could've been a balanced ISTJ...?

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
How many of these guys are you gonna claim for ENTP anyway? Can't at least some of the evil overlords be INTJ, huh?

You got Putin, who's clearly an INTJ. A Tsar Is Born - Person of the Year 2007 - TIME

Reading that article illustrates well that Putin is about as far from ENTP as one can possibly be.......charmless, private, self-assured to the point of arrogance, with little interest in other people except in what he can direct them to do as part of his 'system'. If anything Putin is a walking textbook for INTJ's.

I had a boss that was an INTJ and carried every one of Putin's traits (including his more dictatorial ones).