• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sharon Stone's type

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Now there is an out-of-the-blue reading.

Her presence (without me looking at any of her sources) suggests a T or an FJ. She's got edge to her.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Now there is an out-of-the-blue reading.

Her presence (without me looking at any of her sources) suggests a T or an FJ. She's got edge to her.

You should meet Vortex. :yes:

(And watch the clips. :))

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Maybe we disagree on what 'edge' means.
(Re: "Vocabulary does not always have the same meaning")

Whatever kind of edge you're talking about, Vortex has got it. I kid you not.

(But maybe you're kidding me? :unsure:)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Whatever kind of edge you're talking about, Vortex has got it. I kid you not.

(But maybe you're kidding me? :unsure:)

How do you define "kid"?

:yim_rolling_on_the_

All right, I will abandon my more "basic instincts" and stop derailing the thread... :)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think her type is SLUT.

Now I'm reminded of an "Ambrose Bierce" esque definition:

Slut = "A girl who puts out for everyone else in the world but you."

ANYHOO... back to the thread?

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Damn, how did you know I copied off of them? You're so astute! I guess you didn't like me typing Reese Witherspoon as "ANNOYING", either.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Damn, how did you know I copied off of them? You're so astute!

:huh: I didn't say you copied them. It's just such an obvious joke it's not worth making, IMO.

Edit: O-kay, I'm being a downer for not much of a reason. :doh: Sorry, Lateralus!

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
What say you to SS as an ENFP?

I'd have to eat my hat if she was an ENFP.

And just remember, for the rest of the thread, that she was going to sue after that scene in basic instinct.

I think she's one person that isn't easily typed. Her rather extreme IQ makes it virtually impossible to assign certain traits to her. For example, her early life marks her as a rather strong I (I will go with her being an I as well) as well as T (I will go with her being a T as well). Her lack of drive, except when pushed goes against her nature to take on just about everything... as such, I'm not sure over the J/P - I would hazard a guess on the J side as a result of her current work, but I'm pretty iffy overall. Her complete disinterest in social situations encourages the J view rather than the P view - Ps are generally inept rather than uncaring while she is decidedly uncaring. It can be somewhat supported by her reactions to her ideals as well, except that pragmaticism took over.

As far as the S:N goes, I have no idea. The likelyhood that she is an N is higher than S, so I'm going with N.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
I have.

I see a smart women manipulating a crowd of people :D

(Is there a moment in particular?)

No, I was just wondering. I sure hope she's an INTJ; Usehername and I will have a new role model. :D

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see a smart women manipulating a crowd of people :D

Honestly, I can see the same thing. I think she can portray herself as how she WANTS people to see her.

I've always thought of her as a 'T', and think she's an I who can play off that she's more extroverted. However, I have absolutely nothing to back me up, and I know 'vibes' don't count for much around here. ;)

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
I've always thought of her as a 'T', and think she's an I who can play off that she's more extroverted. However, I have absolutely nothing to back me up, and I know 'vibes' don't count for much around here. ;)

Heh, vibes count for lots... so long as you agree with the majority :D (You can blame me for the vibe thing... I'm particular about evidence :) )