User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by hotmale View Post
    O Really? How do you know that? You went out with her?
    He's using his iNtuition.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    No, I was just wondering. I sure hope she's an INTJ; Usehername and I will have a new role model.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

So, IxTx seems to be consensus here.

(I think there's no disputing the I based off her personal description of her childhood.)

If my IQ was in her range, I could see myself being her, FWIW.

And her mess-up in Africa suggests INTJ CC and then INTJ never-make-the-same-mistake-again-or-i-will-kill-myselfness.

But I will admit it's difficult since she's a genius which just might make her correlate better to the INTJ description.

*Did anyone notice how she speaks slowly, though?

From personality page:

It is not easy for the INTJ to express their internal images, insights, and abstractions. The internal form of the INTJ's thoughts and concepts is highly individualized, and is not readily translatable into a form that others will understand. However, the INTJ is driven to translate their ideas into a plan or system that is usually readily explainable, rather than to do a direct translation of their thoughts. They usually don't see the value of a direct transaction, and will also have difficulty expressing their ideas, which are non-linear.

INTJs focus their energy on observing the world, and generating ideas and possibilities.

Their need for closure and organization usually requires that they take some action.
    Her slow speech and mannerisms made me think INTJ much more watching her than reading her interviews (where I was simply thinking, "genius female; difficult to type".)
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    If my IQ was in her range, I could see myself being her, FWIW.
    A slut?

Oh, and James Woods (allegedly) has an IQ of 180. (He seems like an ENTP.)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Although she may have distinctly different personal boundaries wrt sex than me, I still don't see her as slutty. Which has been mentioned by others in this thread.

You know what I meant.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Although she may have distinctly different personal boundaries wrt sex than me, I still don't see her as slutty. Which has been mentioned by others in this thread.

You know what I meant.
    She doesn't appear particularly "slutty" to me. More of a woman who is very vocal, opinionated and has successfully marketed her prima donna persona into interesting acting roles.

She appears to be highly intelligent, however, I have a hard time believing that she went to college at 15 when clearly, at 18 she was preparing to be a fashion model in high school according to some interviews she had given when she was just starting out years ago.

MBTI
    ISTP

She doesn't appear particularly "slutty" to me. More of a woman who is very vocal, opinionated and has successfully marketed her prima donna persona into interesting acting roles.

She appears to be highly intelligent, however, I have a hard time believing that she went to college at 15 when clearly, at 18 she was preparing to be a fashion model in high school according to some interviews she had given when she was just starting out years ago.
    The posing part of her is why I don't believe her to be INTJ. The drama bit seems off for the type (although... the INTJs I know tend to be peacocks anyway.)

But she only did it because she needed money, in the end. It just flowed naturally after that.

In that sense, she really did whore herself out for money, which I find kind of sad for someone as smart as she is.

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    The posing part of her is why I don't believe her to be INTJ. The drama bit seems off for the type (although... the INTJs I know tend to be peacocks anyway.)

But she only did it because she needed money, in the end. It just flowed naturally after that.

In that sense, she really did whore herself out for money, which I find kind of sad for someone as smart as she is.
    I think we should be sympathetic to actors- after all after 30, they're not viable commodity anymore. Perhaps she used the earlier success of her sex appeal in a bit too formulaic manner, but she has more successes than failures and has played a wide range of roles. Her latest films shouldn't deter her from her lifespan career.

MBTI
    ISTP

I think we should be sympathetic to actors- after all after 30, they're not viable commodity anymore. Perhaps she used the earlier success of her sex appeal in a bit too formulaic manner, but she has more successes than failures and has played a wide range of roles. Her latest films shouldn't deter her from her lifespan career.
    I meant more that she was extremely gifted and decided to use her looks rather than brains. I don't begrudge her it though, it is the easy and practical way... and she sucked it for everything it was worth... and probably made more doing it...

But I never liked her as a actress, so maybe that plays a part in it too. She's smarter than most doctorate holders though, and I find it sadly unfair that she got to win two lotteries. Meh.

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    I meant more that she was extremely gifted and decided to use her looks rather than brains.
    What kind of actor doesn't use his/her looks? :rofl2:

ptgatsy, I think you're rather cynically naive.