User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Just out of curiosity, are people comparing the SS interview with the two Israelis with the Bill Clinton interview? I see plenty of similarities.

I also recognize no NTJ in her whatsoever. If she's got Te, she sure is hiding it well.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Jen, what I meant was that I knew my 'vibes' would not be taken seriously either, but I'd add them there anyway.
    (Just to be clear, there were LOTS of invisible smileys attached to my last post. )
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    WOLF

Invisible smilies for the win!

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    Just out of curiosity, are people comparing the SS interview with the two Israelis with the Bill Clinton interview? I see plenty of similarities.

I also recognize no NTJ in her whatsoever. If she's got Te, she sure is hiding it well.
    I think the gap here comes from how we measure type.

I view it in the macro - the direction of life, her self descriptions, etc. You measure it more from what you see when she talks.

I believe that from public figures (and actors notably), you can't be sure of what you are typing. Especially from someone who is suppose to be smarter than most phds. She reminds me of my friend - someone who tried to be social but failed miserably, but will no doubt get better. Reminds me of Non as well, since she is considered very nice and friendly (much to my amusement)...

But when you look at how they act as a whole, T is barely in question.

The playground thing is hard to say as well. I was out playing with friends and you don't find many more I people than me

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    But when you look at how they act as a whole, T is barely in question.
    I just reviewed the thread. What is it you are basing the T on?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Eco, I'm not really seeing Ne as her lead function in the meeting with the Israeli's... not a bit.

As best as I can tell, she's using some sort of internalized function, not an extroverted one.

I'd be very surprised if she classed herself as ENFP.

I can understand why she is confusing you. If she's T, she's very relaxed and choosing her words diplomatically, while still being personable. I.e., she's got some sort of F function going for her... but I am not sure that it is her lead, it seems to be more a tool she uses for professional engagements, just like I sometimes use Fe to sound very empathetic and put on a hostess face here (helping newcomers to feel relaxed) online.

She is definitely a more complex individual than most.

EDIT: I did listen to Clinton as well... and I'm willing to move from an ESFP position to ExFP/ENFP.
    Boy, was he annoyed. I could tell by his face when he was being asked the question. *shudder*

The reason for this is because ESFPs might emulate N via the SFP combination of functions, but usually they still get very hung up on details and express themselves through the details. Clinton seemed at least in this interview (in which he was answering on the fly) to have a very good concept sense of how to organize his main points ... i.e., it seemed like he was thinking in the abstractions, not in the details, although he could then very quickly zone down to the details.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ

FYI I've requested FineLine's assistance with this typing. He's 51 and a (previously?) active member of Mensa and so I figure he should be able to make more sense of her type than the rest of us.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I don't know much about Sharon Stone, but reading this thread reminds me of a show I saw years ago about how actors choose their scripts. First they had some actor (can't remember who) saying something like: "I want to choose scripts that will test my limits as an actor, where I am going to portray a complex and interesting character. I don't necessarily choose the script that pays the most money."

(cut to Sharon Stone)

Sharon Stone: "I choose the scripts that are going to pay the most money."

I really don't know about the other three letters, but I'm pretty sure that she is a T.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I'd say ENFP, too. She's a slut, but a subtle, manipulative slut. Ne dominants are highly manipulative types.

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I'd say ENFP, too. She's a slut, but a subtle, manipulative slut. Ne dominants are highly manipulative types.
    O Really? How do you know that? You went out with her?