• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sharon Stone's type

Usehername

On a mission
So, IxTx seems to be consensus here.

(I think there's no disputing the I based off her personal description of her childhood.)

If my IQ was in her range, I could see myself being her, FWIW. :devil:

And her mess-up in Africa suggests INTJ CC and then INTJ never-make-the-same-mistake-again-or-i-will-kill-myselfness.

But I will admit it's difficult since she's a genius which just might make her correlate better to the INTJ description.

*Did anyone notice how she speaks slowly, though?

From personality page:
It is not easy for the INTJ to express their internal images, insights, and abstractions. The internal form of the INTJ's thoughts and concepts is highly individualized, and is not readily translatable into a form that others will understand. However, the INTJ is driven to translate their ideas into a plan or system that is usually readily explainable, rather than to do a direct translation of their thoughts. They usually don't see the value of a direct transaction, and will also have difficulty expressing their ideas, which are non-linear.

INTJs focus their energy on observing the world, and generating ideas and possibilities.

Their need for closure and organization usually requires that they take some action.

Her slow speech and mannerisms made me think INTJ much more watching her than reading her interviews (where I was simply thinking, "genius female; difficult to type".)

Usehername

On a mission
Although she may have distinctly different personal boundaries wrt sex than me, I still don't see her as slutty. Which has been mentioned by others in this thread.

You know what I meant.

hotmale

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Although she may have distinctly different personal boundaries wrt sex than me, I still don't see her as slutty. Which has been mentioned by others in this thread.

You know what I meant.

She doesn't appear particularly "slutty" to me. More of a woman who is very vocal, opinionated and has successfully marketed her prima donna persona into interesting acting roles.

She appears to be highly intelligent, however, I have a hard time believing that she went to college at 15 when clearly, at 18 she was preparing to be a fashion model in high school according to some interviews she had given when she was just starting out years ago.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
She doesn't appear particularly "slutty" to me. More of a woman who is very vocal, opinionated and has successfully marketed her prima donna persona into interesting acting roles.

She appears to be highly intelligent, however, I have a hard time believing that she went to college at 15 when clearly, at 18 she was preparing to be a fashion model in high school according to some interviews she had given when she was just starting out years ago.

The posing part of her is why I don't believe her to be INTJ. The drama bit seems off for the type (although... the INTJs I know tend to be peacocks anyway.)

But she only did it because she needed money, in the end. It just flowed naturally after that.

In that sense, she really did whore herself out for money, which I find kind of sad for someone as smart as she is.

hotmale

MBTI Type
ESTJ
The posing part of her is why I don't believe her to be INTJ. The drama bit seems off for the type (although... the INTJs I know tend to be peacocks anyway.)

But she only did it because she needed money, in the end. It just flowed naturally after that.

In that sense, she really did whore herself out for money, which I find kind of sad for someone as smart as she is.

I think we should be sympathetic to actors- after all after 30, they're not viable commodity anymore. Perhaps she used the earlier success of her sex appeal in a bit too formulaic manner, but she has more successes than failures and has played a wide range of roles. Her latest films shouldn't deter her from her lifespan career.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
I think we should be sympathetic to actors- after all after 30, they're not viable commodity anymore. Perhaps she used the earlier success of her sex appeal in a bit too formulaic manner, but she has more successes than failures and has played a wide range of roles. Her latest films shouldn't deter her from her lifespan career.

I meant more that she was extremely gifted and decided to use her looks rather than brains. I don't begrudge her it though, it is the easy and practical way... and she sucked it for everything it was worth... and probably made more doing it...

But I never liked her as a actress, so maybe that plays a part in it too. She's smarter than most doctorate holders though, and I find it sadly unfair that she got to win two lotteries. Meh.

hotmale

MBTI Type
ESTJ
I meant more that she was extremely gifted and decided to use her looks rather than brains.

What kind of actor doesn't use his/her looks? :rofl2:

ptgatsy, I think you're rather cynically naive.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
What kind of actor doesn't use his/her looks? :rofl2:

ptgatsy, I think you're rather cynically naive.

And I think you're misunderstanding pt. It's not that, as an actress, she should downplay her looks, it's that she should have entered a profession that utilized her intellect more than modeling and acting - especially since he doesn't consider her to be that talented of an actress.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
And I think you're misunderstanding pt. It's not that, as an actress, she should downplay her looks, it's that she should have entered a profession that utilized her intellect more than modeling and acting - especially since he doesn't consider her to be that talented of an actress.

Yup, although I think she probably took the best course for her own interests (namely money). It's just that she's a lot smarter than she is a good actress. It offends the economic part of my mind.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can identify with her behaviour and the way she communicates extremely well. I'm into theatre/acting as well. There's something about the way that the interviewers look at her when she's talking. It's the same look I always get.

hommefatal

She's extremely intelligent and really strong while not being arrogant which makes me think she is an ENFP.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Stuff like her comments "I hated recess until I realised I could sit and read rather than play" and "I didn't get along...".

Those are anti-ENFP things, IMO.

thats not anti-enfp, i can relate to that. i was incredibly curious about everything and was a bit more introverted when i was younger, so although it was easy for me to socialize, and i loved being with friends, i loved reading for hours as well.