• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Wife & Kids

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Michael: ESFJ
Janet: ESFJ
Junior: ISTP
Claire: ISTJ
Kady: ESTJ

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, the wife is Janet.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
Franklin maybe is an ENTJ... just guessing. Haha

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
I don't think Junior is an ISTP... I think he's an ISFP. And I disagree with Claire too, she definitely isn't an I or a T ... Probably an ESFP

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
Uuum...Disagree. ENTPs eems a better match

I was going to say ENTP, but Franklin seems to always have these elaborate plans and gets frustrated easily when things do not seem to go his way. He doesn't seem very flexible at all to me.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think Junior is an ISTP... I think he's an ISFP.

Eh! Seems decent, can you develop please? To your discharge, I remember that he was very candid, naive and had difficulties to defend his interests.

I was going to say ENTP, but Franklin seems to always have these elaborate plans and gets frustrated easily when things do not seem to go his way. He doesn't seem very flexible at all to me

I've heard that one of the principals problems met by ENTPs is their frustration feeled when they don't see their dreams realised concretely, in a typical Ne/Si conflict.

And I disagree with Claire too, she definitely isn't an I or a T ... Probably an ESFP

I don't think so. The principal preoccupation of Claire is to "do the right thing" , in the sense that she wants to be recognized by her peers, the others teenagers, and follows a straight line of reasoning to achieve it. That guides her to success and she's sociable, like many ISTJs, and she's stressed by the unexpected and the change, like many ISTJs.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
dude. It's a show
But a good one :D

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
I don't think so. The principal preoccupation of Claire is to "do the right thing" , in the sense that she wants to be recognized by her peers, the others teenagers, and follows a straight line of reasoning to achieve it. That guides her to success and she's sociable, like many ISTJs, and she's stressed by the unexpected and the change, like many ISTJs.

I disagree... Claire is always the first one to break rules. I take back my previous typing... because she is very sneaky and conniving... and really impulsive. She never really thinks about her actions until the after effect. I agree, she does want to fit in. But she'll do ANYTHING regardless if it means putting aside her values to achieve popularity. Not to mention she loves practical jokes... She would probably be an ENTP if she wasn't so damn stupid and stopped to think for once.

I am speaking about the second Claire of course.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I need to watch some episodes more... But I don't see her as an extrovert, she's very quiet and reserved, but excitig by one challenge at a time though. She's very "chart-the-course" and very conformist. Elsewhere, she's a teenager, and teenages conventions can be naturally more important than parentals conventions at this age. So, teenages ISTJ can break parentals rules if they personnaly see them as less important. Moreover, Claire is very quiet, serious and studious, that's sounds more ISTJ than ESFP.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Oh, the SHOW! hahaha, I wondered why you put this in the popular culture forum. I thought you were just being a funny bastard.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, the SHOW! hahaha, I wondered why you put this in the popular culture forum. I thought you were just being a funny bastard.

Loool! You believed I was talking about real peoples? About MY OWN wife and Kids? :yim_rolling_on_the_

We were talking about that show, dude ;):
wifekids.jpg

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Hey, man. UPN pretty much doesn't even exist to me. I'm surprised you watch it. :yim_rolling_on_the_

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Don't worry, I just watch her :smoke::
530388604.jpg

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
I need to watch some episodes more... But I don't see her as an extrovert, she's very quiet and reserved, but excitig by one challenge at a time though. She's very "chart-the-course" and very conformist. Elsewhere, she's a teenager, and teenages conventions can be naturally more important than parentals conventions at this age. So, teenages ISTJ can break parentals rules if they personnaly see them as less important. Moreover, Claire is very quiet, serious and studious, that's sounds more ISTJ than ESFP.

Claire studious? HAHA that's a funny thought. Her character is dumb, ditzy, and clueless :huh:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Claire studious? HAHA that's a funny thought. Her character is dumb, ditzy, and clueless :huh:

I remember for an episode where the parents act hardly to get up Junior to university, and Claire complains because she has always had good results, and she would'nt had, she would had received the same attention than Junior. She avoids work when find a accurate and rational way to avoid it, but I've never see her tinking or telling "I don't care about work, it's inimportant, I prefer live and let live", or something like that.