Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    haha, love that gif

You a channer?
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Isn't Claire a straight A student? Not that ESFP's are incapable of getting high grades in school (damn political correctness!) but yeah I'd say she was more ISFJ or eSFJ than ESFP. I'd say she shows more Fe especially with her plea for social acceptance and attention (the whole airhead act just seems like that to me...an act) the attention whore in her showing when she decided to get a blonde wig when her parents paid more attention to Junior.

But is it just me...or did she get dumber as the seasons went by? The old Claire was more of an ISTJ/eSTJ than the new one.
    Men are like parking spaces/the good ones are always taken and the ones left are handicapped or to small.

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic Darkness View Post
    Isn't Claire a straight A student? Not that ESFP's are incapable of getting high grades in school (damn political correctness!) but yeah I'd say she was more ISFJ or eSFJ than ESFP. I'd say she shows more Fe especially with her plea for social acceptance and attention (the whole airhead act just seems like that to me...an act) the attention whore in her showing when she decided to get a blonde wig when her parents paid more attention to Junior.

But is it just me...or did she get dumber as the seasons went by? The old Claire was more of an ISTJ/eSTJ than the new one.
    Straight A's isn't a good way of measuring intelligence. Jessica Simpson had a 4.0 in school too, see where I'm going with this? Her actions speak louder to me. And yea, Claire #1 was smarter and snotty, but she was irritating. The new Claire was meant to be clumsy and stupid

Now that I think about it... Claire's character is pretty identical to Jessica's personality.
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Who cares about her personality!
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic Darkness View Post
    Isn't Claire a straight A student?
    You're right, Claire is a A student.

Not that ESFP's are incapable of getting high grades in school (damn political correctness!) but yeah I'd say she was more ISFJ or eSFJ than ESFP.
    Actually, Claire remember me some ISFJs I know, but she's more critical and less sweet and suave, so ISTJ. By the way, I've read somewhere that ISTJ is the most current type with afro-american girl, and I guess the creators of the show wanted the strongest part of girls watching the show can identify themself with Claire.

I'd say she shows more Fe especially with her plea for social acceptance and attention (the whole airhead act just seems like that to me...an act)
    Yes, but I think to be Si-dom is enough to be like that.

the attention whore in her showing when she decided to get a blonde wig when her parents paid more attention to Junior.
    I've mentioned that episode too, but she acts more because of a need to control than of a need for affection.

The new one is just more popular and have more social skills, but she has the same type.

So:
    Michael: ESFJ
    Janet: ESFJ
    Junior: ISFP (the only one SP of the family)
    Claire: ISTJ
    Kady: ESTJ
    Franklin: ENTP
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Uuum...Disagree. ENTPs seems a better match, he has not an enough big penis....just guessing, haha
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

I guess ENTJ males have the biggest penis then.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

I guess ENTJ males have the biggest penis then.
    No, no, those who have the biggest penis is -obviously- us ISTPs, ENTJs are just not too bad. But every ENTP male that I know have a little penis , that's a fact! By the way, Franklin is a child and I guess he's perhaps became ENTJ when going to puberty, he he.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Changed my mind:

Michael: ESFJ 6w7 Sx/So
    Janet: ESFJ 2w3 So/Sp
    Junior: ESFP 7w6 So/Sx
    Claire: ESFP 3w4 Sp/So
    Kady: ESTJ
    Franklin: ENTP
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

Banned
    MBTI
    :)
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    HOT

What made you change your mind?

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Junior is always flirting around and never think before act, sounds more E. For Claire, I've basicaly realised that what Paperoceans sayed was right.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%