But a good one
    Exactly, dude.

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I don't think so. The principal preoccupation of Claire is to "do the right thing" , in the sense that she wants to be recognized by her peers, the others teenagers, and follows a straight line of reasoning to achieve it. That guides her to success and she's sociable, like many ISTJs, and she's stressed by the unexpected and the change, like many ISTJs.
    I disagree... Claire is always the first one to break rules. I take back my previous typing... because she is very sneaky and conniving... and really impulsive. She never really thinks about her actions until the after effect. I agree, she does want to fit in. But she'll do ANYTHING regardless if it means putting aside her values to achieve popularity. Not to mention she loves practical jokes... She would probably be an ENTP if she wasn't so damn stupid and stopped to think for once.

I am speaking about the second Claire of course.
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I need to watch some episodes more... But I don't see her as an extrovert, she's very quiet and reserved, but excitig by one challenge at a time though. She's very "chart-the-course" and very conformist. Elsewhere, she's a teenager, and teenages conventions can be naturally more important than parentals conventions at this age. So, teenages ISTJ can break parentals rules if they personnaly see them as less important. Moreover, Claire is very quiet, serious and studious, that's sounds more ISTJ than ESFP.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Oh, the SHOW! hahaha, I wondered why you put this in the popular culture forum. I thought you were just being a funny bastard.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Oh, the SHOW! hahaha, I wondered why you put this in the popular culture forum. I thought you were just being a funny bastard.
    Loool! You believed I was talking about real peoples? About MY OWN wife and Kids? :yim_rolling_on_the_

We were talking about that show, dude :

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Hey, man. UPN pretty much doesn't even exist to me. I'm surprised you watch it. :yim_rolling_on_the_
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Don't worry, I just watch her :

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I need to watch some episodes more... But I don't see her as an extrovert, she's very quiet and reserved, but excitig by one challenge at a time though. She's very "chart-the-course" and very conformist. Elsewhere, she's a teenager, and teenages conventions can be naturally more important than parentals conventions at this age. So, teenages ISTJ can break parentals rules if they personnaly see them as less important. Moreover, Claire is very quiet, serious and studious, that's sounds more ISTJ than ESFP.
    Claire studious? HAHA that's a funny thought. Her character is dumb, ditzy, and clueless
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Hey, man. UPN pretty much doesn't even exist to me. I'm surprised you watch it. :yim_rolling_on_the_

Read my Blog.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    Claire studious? HAHA that's a funny thought. Her character is dumb, ditzy, and clueless
    I remember for an episode where the parents act hardly to get up Junior to university, and Claire complains because she has always had good results, and she would'nt had, she would had received the same attention than Junior. She avoids work when find a accurate and rational way to avoid it, but I've never see her tinking or telling "I don't care about work, it's inimportant, I prefer live and let live", or something like that.