• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cheech and Chong

wolfy

awsm
Also the guys from Easyrider and Jackie Chan. Anybody know their type or want to have a guess?

wolfy

awsm
Jackie Chan ESTP
Easyrider IS*P
Cheech and Chong E*FP

Anyone have an idea on Blondie from Goodbye Pork Pie? Haha...

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Blondini reminds me of some ISTP friends from highschool.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cheech Marin - ESFJ

Tommy Chong - ISFP

wolfy

awsm
Blondini reminds me of some ISTP friends from highschool.

Blondini, yeah, that's right. He kind of reminds me of an old friend from highschool too. The guy who ripped up the lawn in an old Anglia.

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cheech Marin - Some Se type... Probably an ESTP
Tommy Chong - Def an ENTP

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Tommy Chong - Def an ENTP

Omg this thread is from 2009 and Cheech & Chong are still alive ! :p

I agree on Tommy Chong, ENTP. I haven't seen much of Cheech to make a judgement. I just saw a lengthy documentary on Tommy a while back.
I'm envious how laid back Tommy Chong is. I prefer to smoke alone; to not engage with people when I'm high. My NiFe goes in overdrive with people around whilst high.

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I prefer to smoke alone; to not engage with people when I'm high. My NiFe goes in overdrive with people around whilst high.

I love smoking with people, I find it quite lonely to just do it alone. I mean I COULD but like, it's more fun walking around the city high out of your mind whilst on an adventure and checking places out. I ran yesterday whilst listening to "How Much A Dollar Cost" by Kendrick Lamar up this weird construction that someone had built. Everything looked so aesthetically pleasing and shit. Oh man, weed is the bomb.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Everything looked so aesthetically pleasing and shit.

Yeah I've had plenty experiences like that.

I used to smoke with friends more often, but changed the habit a bit over the years (I've been smoking for about 2 decades...lol...be it in moderation).
I don't know how old you are, but keep it mind weed's a yin/yang thing. It's a depressant by definition. By which I mean that daily use is not such a good thing, speaking from personal experience.
Other than that it's wonderful :)

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Other than that it's wonderful :)

Btw I think Cheech might be an ESTP 100% now honestly. Y'know how Se has more of this bluntness than Ne? Cheech in the interview with Snoop was pretty blunt. Example:
Chong = "Cheech was going to be a priest once."
Snoop = "Really? What happened?"
Cheech = "Well, I discovered pussy first and then I was like... Let me rethink this."

I'd love to discuss typing Cheech with you so let's go!

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
I'd love to discuss typing Cheech with you so let's go!

Don't know Cheech well enough. Never saw the movies in full. Just saw a few vids and docu on Chong.
I saw a Snoop concert last year, so I can die happy :D
Lot's of famous pot smokers seem to be Perceiving types. And the biggest potheads among my friends are also definitely perceiving types. That's one thing that I've always noticed. P's are more laid back.
B-real from Cypress Hill also strikes me as a ESxP type of person. And so does that mustache dude from Eagles of Death Metal (also a notorious pot smoker).

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
B-real from Cypress Hill also strikes me as a ESxP type of person.

I thought the same. I watched an interview with him and Tommy Chong and always used to say that the video was a good example of ENTP vs ESTP.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Another thing, all of these guys all look high even when sober right, that's one thing I got in common :D