User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6

  1. #1
    Senior Member INTJMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    5,350

    Smile Ray Romano's type?

    He's an F, right?
    And he speaks before he realizes he's going to get in trouble for it, E?
    sports writer, S? or N?

    Anybody else have some insight?

  2. #2
    Furry Critter with Claws Kiddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    OMNi
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    I would say ESFP or ISFP.

    What I want to know is his mom's type. ENFJ or ESFJ?

  3. #3
    Senior Member INTJMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    5,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    I would say ESFP or ISFP.

    What I want to know is his mom's type. ENFJ or ESFJ?
    Those seem like good possibilities. Would an ESFP be a writer, though?

    I haven't watched Marie with her type in mind so I can't say. She's just E-V-I-L.

  4. #4
    Furry Critter with Claws Kiddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    OMNi
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    I haven't watched Marie with her type in mind so I can't say. She's just E-V-I-L.


    She is exactly like some of the women in my family. I'm leaning toward ESFJ because I think she is the judgmental nurturing type. Guilt trips and mind games all the way, seems like the classic xSFJ ploy.

  5. #5
    On a mission Usehername's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Yes. SFJ for Marie all the way. I would guess ISFJ because she is THE prototype of the "mother" who cares for her family. (And the SFJ-gone-wrong antics make for great comedy.)

    ray is harder.

    i would be pretty confident of Introvert, he really doesn't whine about missing parties (but whines about missing golf games = escape from the stimulation of a family household) and thrives on one-to-one banter like an introvert. but the rest are difficult. Well, IxTx and not an F because interpersonal is not his forte (just one on one witty banter). Probably not ISTJ. Actually i'm really confident he's not an ISTJ.

    Either ISTP (of which i have no RL example so i always shy away from typing) or INTP. I don't see INTJ in him too much but would not rule that out either.

    He doesn't give off the SUPERjock persona like an E would who was into sports. He just genuinely loves them with I vibes. (Not that an E can't love sports but he does it with a different more introverted flair)

    Actually, an INTJ slightly gone wrong (which is what's needed in great comedy, right?) would avoid chores and be selfish like he is; have the same self-deprecating humor... I guess INTx would fit. BUt I don't want to rule out ISTP; i just have no base to frame that type with.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

  6. #6
    Senior Member INTJMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    5,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Yes. SFJ for Marie all the way. I would guess ISFJ because she is THE prototype of the "mother" who cares for her family. (And the SFJ-gone-wrong antics make for great comedy.)

    ray is harder.

    i would be pretty confident of Introvert, he really doesn't whine about missing parties (but whines about missing golf games = escape from the stimulation of a family household) and thrives on one-to-one banter like an introvert. but the rest are difficult. Well, IxTx and not an F because interpersonal is not his forte (just one on one witty banter). Probably not ISTJ. Actually i'm really confident he's not an ISTJ.

    Either ISTP (of which i have no RL example so i always shy away from typing) or INTP. I don't see INTJ in him too much but would not rule that out either.

    He doesn't give off the SUPERjock persona like an E would who was into sports. He just genuinely loves them with I vibes. (Not that an E can't love sports but he does it with a different more introverted flair)

    Actually, an INTJ slightly gone wrong (which is what's needed in great comedy, right?) would avoid chores and be selfish like he is; have the same self-deprecating humor... I guess INTx would fit. BUt I don't want to rule out ISTP; i just have no base to frame that type with.
    I agree with not an ISTJ and not an INTP.

    I have a couple of ISTPs in my house. They make witty remarks. They're good at fixing things.

    I don't want to rush to judgment. I'll have to watch the show with closer type in mind.

Similar Threads

  1. Each type in 3 words.
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-02-2016, 07:32 AM
  2. No Type
    By paulwhy in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 09:01 PM
  3. Help figuring out your type?
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 354
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 12:12 PM
  4. Ray Romano
    By swordpath in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 11:07 AM
  5. [NF] What sort of topics are NF type topics?
    By Alienclock in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 09:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO