• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World of Warcraft Classes (matching archetypes with archetypes)

VagrantFarce

Death Knight: ENTJ
Druid:ISFJ
Hunter: ISFP
Mage: INTP
Paladin: ENFJ
Priest: INFP
Rogue: ISTP
Shaman: INFJ
Warlock: INTJ
Warrior: ESTJ

:coffee:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You should be matching races with mbti types, not classes.
Either way... it's sad

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
not playing, presumably.

Ah, I see.

Could we do it with races?

Blood Elf: ENxJ
Forsaken: INxJ (I very strongly relate to the Forsaken for some reason, I don't know why).
Orc: ESTJ
Troll: ISTP
Tauren: xSFJ

Humans: ExFJ
Night Elves: INFP
Gnomes: xNTP
Dwarves: ISTJ
Draenei: xNTJ

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
... Night Elves INFP... ESFJ... clearly you've never played with them.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I don't know how I'd type Night Elves, despite my main toon being one. They are a little arrogant, but not to the degree that Blood Elves are. They are kind of altruistic, but not to the degree that Tauren are, if that makes sense. I'm not very familiar with the other Hoarde races.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Blood elves - IXTJ
Night elves - INTJ
don't know where you'd get Es from

deepthought

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Mage-INTP
Priest-INFJ
Rogue-ISTP
Warrior-ESTJ-ISTJ
Shaman-ISFP-INFP
Hunter-ISXX
Paladin-ESFJ
Death Knight-INTJ

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
Don't really play the game anymore but I sometimes read the WoW wiki articles when I'm bored... :blush:

Horde:
Orcs - ESTJ
Trolls - ISTP
Tauren - INFJ
Undead - INTJ
Blood Elves - xNTJ
Goblins - ENTP

Alliance:
Humans - ESTJ
Dwarfs - ESFP
Gnomes - INTP
Night Elves - INFx
Draenei - ENFJ?
Worgen - ???? (didn't read about them)

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Goblins wouldn't be entp, they're too singularly focused on profit; therefore they'd lack the whole ENTP basis.

Now, that being said, and as an ENTP I can tell yeu that... ENTP is every class XD

Anything which's a challenge or complex, requires figuring out and such, must be learned. Every class, every talent tree, etc. The race is personally chosen, though if yeu want to go with racial personalities, I think worgen may actually work well, flipping between socially acceptable, and nonacceptable as needed, putting on a different mask as required, and not thinking in normal terms.

In any case, the inability to stick to a single topic, but startling adeptness at virtually everything works well. The emphasis on needing to do something that others are unable to though, would probably stress healer/tank positions far more than DPS.

deleted
I have all of these classes, and they all have my personality.

But I can't wait until playing the new one with worgen and goblin. Haven't played this game in a while.

Exodus

MBTI Type
NeTi
Undead and Deathknights are INTJ
There is nothing E about either. Both leaders almost never come out. Do not strike me as a "Field Marshall" ENTJ

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
Undead and Deathknights are INTJ
There is nothing E about either. Both leaders almost never come out. Do not strike me as a "Field Marshall" ENTJ

I would say that DK's are EXTJ's. "There is work to be done!" pretty much sums up what DK's are all about. EXXJ's are slaves to work. We like completely tasks just to complete them when we're bored. DK's like EXXJ's are just too dead on the inside to relate to other ppl. Other than that I couldn't see them being F. They would have an army of carebears attack if that were the case.

JFrombaugh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Blood elves - IXTJ
Night elves - INTJ
don't know where you'd get Es from

I agree, I've always felt that the two elf races were clearly Is...they're shown to be quite individualistic and very particular about who they trust and befriend, especially the Blood Elves...

IMHO though, the Night Elves are exemplars of the INFX types - they care about nature and balance in the world and they're shown to be sensitive to others feelings and good friends once the initial distrust has been overcome.

Other race/class correlations:

Alliance races
Human - ESTJ, ESTP
Dwarf - ESTP, ESFP
Gnome - INTP, ENTP
Night elf - INFP, INFJ
Dreneai - INTJ, INFJ, ENFJ
Worgen - I haven't played/seen them yet

Horde races
Orc - ESTJ, ISTJ
Troll - ISTP, INTP
Tauren - INFJ, ENFJ
Undead - INTJ, ENTJ
Blood Elf - ISTP, ISTJ, INTJ (depending on class/character)
Goblin - ENTP, ENFP

Classes
Death Knight - ENTJ, ESTJ
Warrior - ESTJ, ESTP, ISTJ
Druid - ISFP, INFP
Hunter - ISFP, ISFJ, ESFP
Mage - INTP, INFP, INFJ
Priest - INFJ, ENFJ
Shaman - Probably any feeling type
Rogue - ISTP, ESTP
Warlock - INTJ, ENTP, ENTJ
Paladin - ESFJ, ISFJ

People can't play a Death Knight if their personality doesn't fit. Most people I've known who are strong Feeling types, not really into evil themes, and/or prefer ranged combat over melee abandon their DK long before reaching Northrend.

Shaunward

I play on and off, but my favorite character is my blood elf death knight. I like to lead guilds and get shit done. If I can't get into the social component of the game, though, I find it very difficult to keep interest.