User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentMind View Post
    Ah. I see. Have fun grinding for a million hours.
    It gets better. The quest quality in the blood elf / dreinei starting areas are equivalent to the L60-70 quests in outland, and the death knight quests are equivalent to the L70-80 ones in northrend.

Unfortunately, any race other than those are stuck doing crap all until 6 then they can go to the other's starting areas since the first 6 levels are race-specific.

Since the announcement of death knights I'd figured they were going to overhaul the starting quests though... it's pretty bad when one of the key selling points of a game is yeu don't have to play it. "Get wrath of the lich king! Srsly! Yeu can skip levels 1-58!"

Which just goes to show they know the older content made years ago just isn't that interesting. Sadly, it had to be made that way because people would've refused it otherwise, when all they knew was everquest quality junk.

So to warn yeu, the grind as a blood elf from 20-58 kinda sucks compared to the starting 20 levels. After that though it picks up again.

When Cataclysm comes out, they're overhauling the entire 1-60 area of the world to make it less mind numbingly CRAP. This should fix alot of early players problems.

It's not nearly as bad a grind once yeu hit outland, and yeu barely even notice in northrend.

They just need a bit more time to finish fixing the old quests to make them as fun as the northrend ones during leveling =3

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

When I started my troll shaman, I could hardly bear to grind via questing so I started doing what I never thought I'd do -- PvP. Once I accepted dying all the time it got kinda fun.

Now that she's lvl 70 I'm having to grind for gold so I can fly in Northrend. I'm going to be picking thousands and thousands of flowers.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    It gets better. The quest quality in the blood elf / dreinei starting areas are equivalent to the L60-70 quests in outland, and the death knight quests are equivalent to the L70-80 ones in northrend.

Unfortunately, any race other than those are stuck doing crap all until 6 then they can go to the other's starting areas since the first 6 levels are race-specific.

Since the announcement of death knights I'd figured they were going to overhaul the starting quests though... it's pretty bad when one of the key selling points of a game is yeu don't have to play it. "Get wrath of the lich king! Srsly! Yeu can skip levels 1-58!"

I did find it strange that Death Knights started off at a higher level.
    Which just goes to show they know the older content made years ago just isn't that interesting. Sadly, it had to be made that way because people would've refused it otherwise, when all they knew was everquest quality junk.
    I did find it strange that Death Knights started off at a higher level.

So to warn yeu, the grind as a blood elf from 20-58 kinda sucks compared to the starting 20 levels. After that though it picks up again.

When Cataclysm comes out, they're overhauling the entire 1-60 area of the world to make it less mind numbingly CRAP. This should fix alot of early players problems.

It's not nearly as bad a grind once yeu hit outland, and yeu barely even notice in northrend.

They just need a bit more time to finish fixing the old quests to make them as fun as the northrend ones during leveling =3
    The game became boring for me. Especially the: [find (x) amount of (y) and (z) by killing mobs] and the [pick (x) amount of (y)] quests.

Near the end of my WoWcrack addiction, I just raided and did PvP mindlessly. I grew tired of those also, as all of my teammates were imbeciles.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Not to be a backseat moderator or anything, but we're getting !

This thread is for typing the classes and races of WoW. There is already a thread for discussing WoW here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...-warcraft.html, which I just dug up.
    INFP | 4w5 | Phlegmatic-Melancholic

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Well, to get back on topic -- I love playing my Shaman even more than my Druid and I'm an INFJ, so whatever that means.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Well, to get back on topic -- I love playing my Shaman even more than my Druid and I'm an INFJ, so whatever that means.
    I'm having a hard time with that one... I loves the kitty druid... but shammanies get dual wield claws... and totems... and FROST SHOCK! And if yeu kill them... they self resurrect... AND THEN THEY CAST FROST SHOCK!

Srsly, how can yeu go wrong with FROST SHOCK!?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I'm having a hard time with that one... I loves the kitty druid... but shammanies get dual wield claws... and totems... and FROST SHOCK! And if yeu kill them... they self resurrect... AND THEN THEY CAST FROST SHOCK!

Srsly, how can yeu go wrong with FROST SHOCK!?
    I stink at melee, so I usually grouped as a tree and soloed moonkin.

Shammy is a lot of fun in PvP, for sure. earthbind totem and frost shock are mighty nice.
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    NeTi

The new goblin race screams ENTP lol.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    The new goblin race screams ENTP lol.
    TOLD YEU SO XD

And srsly, goblins = win.

So does that picture *saves it* >.>

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

I know this is an old thread. Just want to share my opinion!
    Feedback please..

Alliance:

Humans: Would say XSTJ
    Dwarves: ESFP
    Nightelves: INFP
    Gnomes: ESTJ, INTP
    Draenei: EXFJ
    Worgen: XSTP

Horde:

Orcs: ESTP
    Undead: INTJ
    Tauren: ISFX
    Trolls: XSTP
    Goblins: ENTP

Pandaren: EXFP (maybe?)

Classes:

Warrior: ESTP
    Paladin ESTJ
    Hunter: ISTP
    Rogue: Don't know, maybe EXTX
    Priest: INFJ
    Deathknight: ESTP
    Shaman: ISFX
    Mage: INTP
    Warlock: INTJ
    Druid: Maybe IXFX
    Monk: No idea, but I think similiar to Priest

Tanks would be more extroverted. http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=...role-selection
    ESFJ, ENFJ, ESFP, and ENFP

Healers would be more introverted and Feeling: ISFJ, INFJ, INFP, and ISFP.

Melees: ESTJ, ENTJ, ENTP, and ESTP.

And Range: ISTJ, INTJ, INTP, and ISTP.

I play 3 characters: A Worgen DK, A Human Mage and a Worgen Hunter. If I would follow my MBTI description I would be a Nightelf Druid Healer (Sec: Moonkin).
    But it's more important to me to have fun at playing the classes I've chosen.

Greetings!
    Last edited by Stephano; 08-17-2012 at 10:32 AM.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist