• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World of Warcraft Classes (matching archetypes with archetypes)

Pandar

MBTI Type
INFJ
So I am a Draenei? oO But they have FACE TENTACLES! -flails- I likes mah hunter troll and mah spidey PuntGnome -cries-

*note may be transferring to Alliance when Cataclysm comes out. I really wants to be a worgren ^-^

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I played as a Priest (whatever spec I felt like) and a Paladin (ret or prot). I also had a Resto Druid. My priest was a troll, so IS_P fits! I related most to the trolls out of all of the races, so IS_P sounds about right.

I'd say the Tauren are just xNFx
Orc- xSTx
Undead- IxTJ
Blood Elf- xNTJ

Human- xSxJ
Gnome- xNTP
Dwarf- xSxP
Night Elf- xNFx
Draenei- ?? Didn't honestly care (was a horde player)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Grim (INTP) and Syn (INFJ)

Syn3.jpg

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
That is one HANDSOME Orc.
he just needs some drool dripping down the side of his mouth to complete his hawtness. :laugh: i love the snotty look syn is giving her surroundings. peasants!

Invisiblemonkey

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Gnomes are ENTP, in my opinion. Just because someone's social, it doesn't mean they're an F. F more means that they're governed by emotion which gnomes most certainly aren't.

JFrombaugh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well I'm yet another WoW player (and I posted my type guesses already).

Now, as a disclaimer, I consider myself a "critical fanboy" of the Alliance. The Night Elves & Dreneai have really beautiful starting areas (Elwynn Forest is also nostalgic). I enjoyed many of the quests in Duskwood & Theramore (very fun ones, in fact). Jaina Proudmoore is a character that I identify with in many ways.

But I'm anything but oblivious to the issues I have with the faction. The Human castle-type feel is very conventional and similar to a lot of other RPGs. The voices of the Alliance races are a LOT more annoying overall. Alliance players seem to generally troll more on Trade chat and in groups. And I REALLY dislike the military mentality the Humans have in Outland & Northrend (seriously, why all of a sudden do almost ALL of the quests in the expansions (at least on Alliance) involve your character being a "soldier" and following orders? I can almost understand there being a military theme in a zone like Wintergrasp, because the two sides ARE at war with each other, but in Dragonblight & Hellfire Penninsula? C'mon!).

The Alliance is like a first car to me - nowhere near perfect, but I love 'em anyway. :hug:

Now having rolled some Horde alts, my critical fanboyism gives me grounds not to compare the two. Although I'd say that the Horde has better races overall, but their quests are also a lot more repetitive and less memrorable (with the exception of some of the Blood Elf quests).

this thread is :laugh:. that being said, after playing alliance for nearly two years i switched my 80 night elf druid and 76 draenei pally to horde and haven't looked back. i have a 53 belf priest that i'm working with now. i'd say overall i prefer casting. what mbti type does the above information make me? ;P

I like caster classes better too. Better personalities, and to me, they have better abilities. I'm an INFP and my main was a Mage, but the Druid is my favorite class easily, it's like the best parts of so many other classes all in the one class.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I was thinking about playing the game with undead warlock. However I have decided that playing WoW wouldn't be something that is time and money effecient. (sad but true)

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
INFP- holy pally, and resto shammy

+1

I never understand why people insist that INFPs are priests. Paladin could easily be considered INFP. The whole crusading theme fits quite nicely into their repertoire.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
I was thinking about playing the game with undead warlock. However I have decided that playing WoW wouldn't be something that is time and money effecient. (sad but true)
There's an undead warlock? :shock:

Oh well, I play Belf Warlock :)

-EDIT- Yes there is an undead warlock! xD

If you wanna be money efficient, you can just play on private server. Time however..well there's only one life (at least in this life) to play WoW. You don't know if you will when you die...

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Race, not class; class is too broad and anyone can take a class.

Goblins, as a whole though, are totally pure ENTP. I've said this before and shall continue to tout such because it is win.

Yeu know, of course, that the only reason goblins haven't taken over the world yet is because an ENTP with explosives is... well... yeu do the math XD

"Whot's this button do?"

"That's the blow up the world button I just invented!"

"...Let's just pretend I even attempted to resist pressing it."

That is one HANDSOME Orc.

I think mine was cute ^^ Even if I only have pictures of before she was decked out in epics; these're old like level 30 stuffs, but she looked good with the meat cleavers XD

2528606781_c95a1804d4_m.jpg

2510649998_0110bef45e_m.jpg

Of course trolls are cute too ^^

JFrombaugh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
+1

I never understand why people insist that INFPs are priests. Paladin could easily be considered INFP. The whole crusading theme fits quite nicely into their repertoire.

I don't think Pallys are INFP at all. They come across like ExFJs to me, obsessed with justice, very militaristic. I'd put INFP with Balance/Resto Druids & Shamans, with Priests close by (although I think Priest fits INFJ a little better).

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
My favorite class will always be my mage, but I have problems with their design philosophy, so I play my UD Warlock instead. Destro Locks are far better Fire Mages. Go figure.