MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

thread bump.

Alliance races:

Humans:ESFJ-ESTJ(Depends on character, but most of them follow the "upstanding" citizen stereotype.)

Dwarves: ESTP-ESFP (The most extraverted sensory of them all. They like to drink, fight and they are very down to earth, quite practical and blunt, they have what i would call an affinity for materialism and industry.)

Night Elves:IXFJ(xenophobic tree huggers, who are quite spiritual and have a affinity for nature. Their motivations are usually concerned with their societies values, rather then systems and codes like humans and orcs. Like worshipping nature and devotion to elune. Their society seems to encourage reclusive and isolated life styles.)

Gnome: ENFP-INTP(Similar to goblins, only they are more fluffy and cuddly instead of crazy. Nifty tinkerers who like to manufacture and develop technology, aswell as invent. They are insatiably curious and technologically obessed.)

Draenei: INFJ(Sanctimonous bastard's, who are above it all. Religious, kind, altruistic, and aloof.)

Horde races:

Orcs:ESTX's(Tough skinned, proud, blunt, and generally rambunctious, they always empathize a code of honor in battle and observe and follow their traditions, which is why they generally lean on the ESTJ's side. Strength and honor is their battle cry, and they never apologize to others even after making peace [suggests proud ego syndrome]).

Trolls:ISXP's(They usually shun outsiders and foreigners[they like to eat them instead of greet them], but they are very mellow and laid back in manners. They are very invidual in their approach to things and often they hunt and work alone.)

Goblin:ENFP-ENTP(Crazy archetypes of ENXP's. They are described as witty, inventive and ingenious technology enthuasists[besides being greedy, selfish cunning bastards]. Often they are considered a bit unstable.)

Tauren:ISFJ-ISFP-ISTP(classical cases of tree-hugging stoics, they revere nature and observe their ancient traditions, but in constrast to elves they remain open and naive.)

Undead:INTJ-ISTJ( They are hard to type, since they lack the certain nische that other races have, but generally speaking they end up on the grayish zone of XXTJ's.)

Blood-elf: XXTJ's(They come in all shapes of personalities, but generally they tend to lean on the XXTJ slope, they are usually pretentious and arrogant, often denigrating other races to a position inferior to their own.)
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

gonna show you my mighty glowing knight sword then you'll revise ur goblinish opinion
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

this thread is . that being said, after playing alliance for nearly two years i switched my 80 night elf druid and 76 draenei pally to horde and haven't looked back. i have a 53 belf priest that i'm working with now. i'd say overall i prefer casting. what mbti type does the above information make me? ;P
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INFJ

I played a Priest and a Warlock... im an INFJ you figure that one out! lol
    Ground control to Major Tom

MBTI
    LoLz

I'm an ISTJ and I played a priest main. In almost every class based game, I go directly for the healing based support role. I adored Priest.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Goblins wouldn't be entp, they're too singularly focused on profit; therefore they'd lack the whole ENTP basis.
    Their initial mercantile culture is based on making as much profit as possible, yes. But if you take a look at their inventions, they have some really crazy crap, like massive bomb's, air ships, instable components, half-finished invention's, and countless of improvised stuff. Their invention's are haphazardly arranged like Ne on hyperspeed. Their work is more like from a whim rather then a thorough thought process.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

funny.. so troll hunters are isfp? i played a troll hunter. didn't last long though (the game's kind of tedious imho).

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

the SFJ's I know hardly use the internet never mind get into such a time consuming game. "ahhggg i don't have time for that!" my old ESFJ neighbor once told me that the internet was a complete waste of time.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

i definitely like the net and even games (of course, im no sfj either). but WoW wasn't challenging to me. quests were like "Hail! go fetch 10 rat testicles and i'll make u some boots!" and then the rats were really easy to beat and the boots sucked. and it was like that for 40 lvls for however long i lasted.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Tauren hunter and Tauren shaman ftw. If I'm not an exception, than I'd say Tauren is also INTP!

Besides, I don't like gnomes, nor the alliance in general. Horde ftw.. :P

i definitely like the net and even games (of course, im no sfj either). but WoW wasn't challenging to me. quests were like "Hail! go fetch 10 rat testicles and i'll make u some boots!" and then the rats were really easy to beat and the boots sucked. and it was like that for 40 lvls for however long i lasted.
    Yeah, leveling is boring, challenges don't come until endgame, and even then, you need to grind/farm lots in order to stay at the top.

I really enjoyed multiboxing though, while leveling (soloing instances), while doing PvP and arena endgame and while doing raid instances playing multiple characters at once.

But yeah, as for playing a single character, the challenges are hard to find.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf