• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Vampire Diaries

michL87

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
For those of you who have read the book, you know that the TV show is extremely different (as in they added and subtracted characters). So we can do both the book and the tv show separately.

TV SHOW: (We don't really know enough about them yet, but this is just based after the first episode. I'm sure opinions will change as the season progresses.)

Elena: INFP. (My friends tell me that I want everyone to be an INFP though. One of them suggested that she might be an E, but became more introverted after her parents died. But I don't know ... she seems to live an intense internal life.)

Bonnie: ENFP.

Caroline: ESFJ.

Stefan: INFJ?

Damon: ESTP.

Matt: ESFP.

Jeremy: Don't know yet.

Book:

Elena: ESFJ.

Caroline: ESTJ.

Bonnie: ESFP.

Meredith: INTJ.

Stefan: ISFJ.

Mrs. Flowers: INFJ.

Katherine: ESFP.

Freaky Twins: ENTJ.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
:cough: :whistling:

I can't type characters worth a damn, but i feel this needs a friendly bump.
I like this series and, although it's followed the Twilight craze (though the book didn't), it's quite good.
Plus, Damon (tv show) is how i picture a main character in the novel i'm writing.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
For those of you who have read the book, you know that the TV show is extremely different (as in they added and subtracted characters). So we can do both the book and the tv show separately.

TV SHOW: (We don't really know enough about them yet, but this is just based after the first episode. I'm sure opinions will change as the season progresses.)

Elena: INFP. (My friends tell me that I want everyone to be an INFP though. One of them suggested that she might be an E, but became more introverted after her parents died. But I don't know ... she seems to live an intense internal life.)

Bonnie: ENFP.

Caroline: ESFJ.

Stefan: INFJ?

Jeremy: Don't know yet.

Book:

Elena: ESFJ.

Caroline: ESTJ.

Bonnie: ESFP.

Meredith: INTJ.

Stefan: ISFJ.

Mrs. Flowers: INFJ.

Katherine: ESFP.

Freaky Twins: ENTJ.

You don't change your type, even when face with tragic. So therefore, she must be an enfp. Her going inverse might be a defensive mechanism to heal herself. Once she heals herself, she might go back to her old self. But I personally believe she seems like an enfj to me. I not quite sure if Bonnie is an enfp:unsure: . Damon seem like entj. I agree with other types.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bumped because I just started reading the books and stumbled across the show by mistake. Elena in the show is almost the total opposite of Elena in the books.

Book

Elena is definitely a choleric in-charge type, which means she can only be ESTJ, ENTJ, ENFJ, or ESTP. I would assume ESTJ is the most accurate.
Stefan is a melancholic chart-the-course type, which means he can only be INFJ, INTJ, ISTP, or ISTJ. I'm thinking ISTJ.
Damon is a sanguine get-things-going type or a choleric in-charge type. I'm not sure here. I'm leaning towards get-things-going. He's a provocative type, not really in charge. EXTP?
Bonnie is a get-things-going type, ENFP, ESFP, ENTP, or ESFJ. I'm going with EXFP.
Meredith is a chart-the-course type. I think IXTJ.
Carolyn is an in-charge type, so EXTJ.
Matt is a get-things-going type, probably ESFP.
Mrs. Flowers is behind-the-scenes, probably ISFX.
Katherine is get-things-going, EXFP.
Freaky twins, no idea.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
TV SHOW:
Elena: INFP
Stefan: INFJ
Damon: ENTJ
Catherine: ExTP
Bonnie: ENFP
Caroline: ESFJ
Matt: ESFJ
Jeremy: ISTP
Alaric: INTx
Jenna: ENFP
Tyler: ESTJ

SamAdams

MBTI Type
BEER
let me try
Elena: INFP 9w8
Stefan: INFJ 1w9
Damon: ENTJ 7w8
Bonnie: ENFP 6w7
Caroline: ESFJ 3w2
Jeremy ISFJ 4w3
Alaric: ISTP 5w6
Tyler: ESTJ 8w7
Niklaus: INTJ 6w5 past (phobic) present (counterphobic)
cherrif estj 8w9
Rebecca ESFP 4w3
Elijah ISTJ 1w2
Ester ENFJ 3w4
Sage ENTJ 8w7

.dianna

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Elena - 100% ISFJ.
Caroline - ENFJ. Is there anyone else who thinks this way?
Bonnie - ISTJ
Stefan - INFJ
Damon - ESTP
Klaus - INTJ
Rebecca - ESFP
Katherine - ESTJ
Tyler - ESFP