First 123

Thread: Regina Spektor

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Yeah, why not isfp? Seems too cutesy to be infp. Socionics sensing ethical introvert, ethical subtype seems right.

thinking of you

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^ Ethical subtype just means she's Fi dominant, which is true of both INFP and ISFP.

The function in question is the secondary...is it Se or Ne?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    ^ Ethical subtype just means she's Fi dominant, which is true of both INFP and ISFP.

The function in question is the secondary...is it Se or Ne?
    God, I don't know. I just deleted a completed post then changed my mind 20 times.

thinking of you

MBTI
    ENTP

Fi Se!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

let's have her take the test.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EIE

Nah I'd say ENFP... think of some of the concepts in her lyrics on the earlier Soviet Kitsch. Pavlov's daughter is riddled with complex ideas. Newer stuff is way more cutesy and mainstream... but that sells right

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    IEI

I have a hunch that Regina Spektor is an awkward eSFP. She seems to have this quiet sort of bubbliness in persona, alongside this sort of softness to herself. She appears to focus more on her physical surroundings than what is metaphoric and is inspired by what is concrete, also seeming to project that xSFPish "make-it-up-as-you-go-along" sort of attitude. Although I could see her as an INFP to an extent, I still don't see as much Ne in her as I do Se, as while Ne tries to interpret hidden meanings and focuses on what could be, Se is constantly playing with reality and experiencing the present moment. To me, Spektor seems more inspired by what she sees in physical reality that trying to create abstract meaning to her music, as Ne user likely would. She herself described her music as non-sensical/ having no meaning (jokingly) in an interview, and also seems to just want to express what she feels physically, no matter how simplistic or complex her thoughts may be.

I would agree with her being an ISFP as well, but I just sense more dominant Se from her than Fi, and the fact that she certainly isn't very outgoing/ assertive wouldn't necessarily make her an introvert. Somehow, she even reminds me more of a young child just playing with what they see and showing curiosity in what they hear. I agree, as well, that her intuition is introverted, tertiary or inferior.