• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bob Ross

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFP? ENFP? INFP? What say ye?

Happy clouds, happy trees, happy little bushes... :party2:

bob-ross.jpg

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I love him!
I have watched him a few times and wondered what his type was.
I love his soft soothing voice, and his quiet way. Does that make him an "I"?
And the way he lets you decide for yourself how you want things.
He doesn't boss you around and tell you what to do. Is that "P"?
The unconventional paintbrushes he uses might give some insight into his type.
He does seem "F" to me.
Hmmm. S or N.
I know an ISFP. She does crafts.
My INFP sister does crafts, too, but I don't think she would think of something innovative like extra large brushes.

I suppose he could be ENFP but because he's so relaxed in the perfectionism department, I'm going to say, not NF.

I'm going to guess ISFP.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
He had a very soothing voice. He was always saying things like, "let's put a happy little tree right in there," etc.

My guess is: ISFP. His painting style was realism, and they didn't delve into deep ideas or symbolism. His instruction was clear, factual and he taught by demonstration.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
He had a very soothing voice. He was always saying things like, "let's put a happy little tree right in there," etc.

My guess is: ISFP. His painting style was realism, and they didn't delve into deep ideas or symbolism. His instruction was clear, factual and he taught by demonstration.
Good points.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ha.... Before I read the rest of the posts in this thread, my guess was ISFP.

(So if we are all smoking something, like Bob very well might have been...well, we've all been smoking the same thing!)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought this was too obvious to even consider debating.

Yes, I'm going with ISFP, as well.

(Although he frequently points out how "It's your world, you can do whatever you want with it." This gives the impression of INFP.)

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
...(So if we are all smoking something, like Bob very well might have been...well, we've all been smoking the same thing!)
I used to wonder about that, too. :D

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I was caught in bed watching Bob Ross and accused of infidelity by my dear lover. What can I say... the 'fro and that "Let's get crazy. Shoot, let's add a tree," stuff is HOT.

...but I digress. What type do you think he is?

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought ISFJ... I think people seem to think he's an ISFP because of the "artist" stereotype.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
ISFP no question for me. 9w1 or 4w3 is what really needs to be thought over... going to go 4w3-9w1-6w...7?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought ISFJ... I think people seem to think he's an ISFP because of the "artist" stereotype.
^this.

imo: ISFJ 9w1 (I could see Sp/So, So/Sp or So/Sx)

- - - Updated - - -

ISFP no question for me. 9w1 or 4w3 is what really needs to be thought over... going to go 4w3-9w1-6w...7?

too unassuming for 4w3. less intense, noticeably emotional or melancholic. 9w1 works much better

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
He's definitely a 9 core. 9w1 > 9w8.

á´…eparted

passages
I feel like one of the only people who doesn't like him :mellow:.

I don't really like people who are that calm/pleasent/happy it's just... blegh. Not for me. I get annoyed.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
definitely ISFJ, the guy was like an ex drill sergeant, he taught himself to paint in the military, read his bio

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Bump.

Hehe mischief!

This wasnt what I was looking for tho...

Back to it!