• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jane Austen Book Club

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I just finished the novel and movie, and was wondering what each of the characters would be? Here is my opinion on a few (could be completely off):
Sylvia: ISFJ
Jocelyn: ENTJ
Allegra: ENFP

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Prudie - INFP, a pretty textbook unhappy one
Prudie's husband - ESTP?
Bernadette - ENFP
Grigg - an NF I think....kind of a goofy and sensitive guy, maybe an ENFJ
I agree with Sylvia as ISFJ.
I think Allegra is an ISTP. She seems to find the analyzing of the books to be stupid and is into extreme sports and thrills.
Jocelyn - I thought ExTJ also, so maybe an N. It's hard to say S or N for her.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I was debating about Allegra being either an F or a T. The only reason I think that she might be an F is because of how emotional she is talked about to be. She does tend to act like a T in the way she talks about the books and the other members' comments. I think you may be right about S instead of N though. But I still think that she is an E. She so easily meets people.