• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gordon Ramsay

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What's his type? I'm guessing IXTJ
He has an interesting way of dealing with people.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
What in the world makes you think he's an introvert? There is nothing introverted about that man, in my estimation. ExTJ.

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'd say EXFJ, because he loses his temper so much. Wouldn't this be an F thing? Being overwhelmed by his emotions?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well he doesn't seem to like people.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP

E - defo extrovert....
N creative/inventive/worked hard to really learn the basics...
T - just don't see him as a feeler type - it's burried, he is increaibly emotional about his bro who is a heroine addict.... His father was particularly abusive so I suspect he T's up
P - I'd be flexible on, he appears not to be overly structured...

In a weird way he really reminds me of me.. OK this is not a good thing

PS he is very caring but demanding of people to put their all in within the work place... but he goes the distance for his team

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ A good chef who's a P? Being a chef is all about being a J.
I'd say EXFJ, because he losing his temper so much. Wouldn't this be an F thing? Being overwhelmed by his emotions?
The guy has absolutely no problem making anyone around him feel like shit.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I dissagree, different cheifs have different strengths, a good process manager is a J a good creator is a P... it all comes down to what dominates.

A omplet cheif who is happy is likely to be a J type.... a creative type who dreams up new ways to present new food... P....

I'm a full on P I run research projects, which are increadibly J (the only time I've ever tested a J was while I was learning), I run the process subconsiously but P to the max... I'm the same with cooking, was OCD about it as a kid to the point I was hospiatlised at 8 with a burn....

PS now I am hungry.... his Biog is really interesting, he has not had the easiest of lives....

Tikka

MBTI Type
INFJ
F*** to the max :D

I agree with ENTP. Definitely T because he want to get the job done without thinking about other people's feelings.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
@Tinkerbell: I see... But would that mean that Gordon Ramsay is a P? He's pretty bent on food not going late to customers.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I see... But would that mean that Gordon Ramsay is a P. He's pretty bent on food not going late to customers.

I totally hate working being late too, it doens't make me a J type... I can't really tell if GR is P or J.... he could be either.....

Personally, gut feel I have him as a P... he is very focused when he is doing his thing, and a good laugh when relaxing... I'd say I'm toalyl focused when doing my thing... to the point I forget to eat, Uni was fun because certain projects could see me drop a half stone over... and not because I wasn't having a good time

He could be either

Tikka

MBTI Type
INFJ
@Tinkerbell: I see... But would that mean that Gordon Ramsay is a P? He's pretty bent on food not going late to customers.

I don't think that has ANYTHING to do with your personality type, but as a job property. Not everything has correlation with personality types.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
@tink: I see... nice reasoning.
@tikka: actually I was being stereotypical. don't mind me

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Maybe you'd think he's an introvert if you 100% believe in V.I., but the way he shouts and cusses... god, E all the way.

I think he's TJ because he certainly does know how he wants everything exactly knows how to both give and take fire without flinching.

And I say N because of his tender moments away from the kitchen. He does have this grand vision of how everything ought to be and enforces it to a T, but I think if he were S we probably wouldn't see the excitement in his face/body/actions (just him going purple in the face without anything getting done). So ENTJ.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
This is an interesting point you bring up. On the one hand, he is very emotional, yet on the other he doesn't take people's feelings into consideration. Hmm... T or F?

T of course!

Controlling ones emotions has nothing to do with T or F.

It has to do with neuroticism, which isn't correlated with MBTI.

Sample Neuroticism items
I am easily disturbed.
I change my mood a lot.
I get irritated easily.
I get stressed out easily.
I get upset easily.
I have frequent mood swings.
I often feel blue.
I worry about things.

Big Five personality traits - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

cascadeco

MBTI Type