Hugo Stiglitz- ISTJ
    Corporal Wilhelm Wicki- ISF_
    Smithson Utivich "The Little Man"- ISF_
    Shosanna Dreyfus- INFP
    Marcel- ISTJ
    Bridget von Hammersmark- ENFJ?
    Hans Landa "The Jew Hunter"- ENFJ
    Fredrick Zoller- INFJ?

Anyways I loved this movie. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. What do you guys think?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Enneagram
    1w2

Unusually high percentage of sensors in your typing.

You must not be able to type fictional characters accurately.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I wasn't too sure of the ISFs, I didn't really think of them too much or recognize much in them (they were pretty minor IMO). And I'd say I'm pretty good at typing fictional characters, but I don't feel like debating that (this is just one analysis I've done out of plenty of movies). If you have any other suggestions then post them.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

Enneagram
    1w2

Oh just to make sure, I was joshing you.

I'm going to see it this weekend so I have no clue. I'll be on look out for all those crazy ENFJs.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Ah okay. Lol, now I see the irony in your statement.

You will be satisfied. It's a Quentin Tarantino movie, so brace yourself. There is a good bit of blatant gore in it, but that just adds to the shock value of the movie (which was an excellent factor of the movie). When it got later in the movie my heart was POUNDING.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Inglorious Basterds: Lt Aldo: ESTP, Shoshanna (the Jewish Chick): INTJ, Hans Landa: ENTJ (sadistic and friendly at the same time with a great sense of humor, an archtypical ENTJ characteristic), Joseph Goebells: ENTP, Bridgett van H.: INTJ?, Hugo Stigletz: ISTP, the Bear Jew: ENFJ, german soldier (the one in "Nation's Pride"):ESFJ
    Aldo: ESTP
    Shoshanna:ISFP [no idea where you get INTJ from. Other types are capable of planning revenge you know!]
    Hans Landa: ENTJ [Superb character. Owned every scene. I loved him.]
    Dr. Goebells: Not really sure. Wasn't on screen much, and I know very little of him outside of his thoughts and position. If I had to guess, an ESxJ of some sort.
    Bridget von Hammersmark: ISFJ [I LOVE Diane Kruger ]
    Hugo Stigletz: ISTP [Loved his expressions during the bar scene.]
    Frederick Zoller: ExFJ

I liked this movie a lot, first Tarantino film I've ever really enjoyed. I am not really certain of a bunch of these, just the vibes and impressions I got.
    Last edited by JocktheMotie; 09-06-2009 at 09:38 AM.

MBTI
    INTJ

The thing with Tarantino is that his non-ENTP characters eventually go into an ENTP diatribe speaking mode. Like that film actress spy when she was in the veterinarian's office.

I think Tarantino definately has some talent - but being an ENTP cokehead, his films' writing can be half assed and bipolar.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    The thing with Tarantino is that his non-ENTP characters eventually go into an ENTP diatribe speaking mode. Like that film actress spy when she was in the veterinarian's office.

I think Tarantino definately has some talent - but being an ENTP cokehead, his films' writing can be half assed and bipolar.
    Incredibly harsh, yet true. Wouldn't expect any less of an NT.
    4w5 sp

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Shosanna Dreyfus- INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Shoshanna:ISFJ [no idea where you get INTJ from. Other types are capable of planning revenge you know!]
    INFP, INTJ, ISFJ...covers a good bit of the territory for only three responses. I don't particularly see F, so if she is, it must be of the introverted sort. Definitely I, but you guys said that basically. Seems more J to me. As to S or N, I have no idea. Not enough to go on.

So, IXXJ seems to be the most accurate I can get, with a slight leaning towards T. I agree, for the most part, with the rest of Jock's typings. Except maybe von Hammersmark. She seemed Fe, not Fi.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Ah! You beat me to this thread

Aldo Raine- ESTX (though I'm leaning towards ESTJ)
    Donny Donowitz "The Bear Jew"- ENFJ? I don't see ESFP, but I'm not sure I could recognize one if I saw one.
    Hugo Stiglitz- ISTP (he's got a bad case of ISTP strong and silent for sure)
    Shosanna Dreyfus- IXFP. I think she has the ice cold Fi thing going on.
    Bridget von Hammersmark- ESFJ?
    Hans Landa- ENTP. His ability to manipulate and his expressiveness screams strong use of Fe, in my opinion. As previously mentioned, Js aren't the only ones who can scheme
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"