User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

You've still not offered any arguments for any of those actors. All you've done is declare their types and tell us to compare to confirm your declaration. That is circular. Now this time, without any of your BS posturing, why do you think he is ESTP?
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Lol.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

just explain what makes you think he's ESTP, jesus christ

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    (and he also seems pre-occupied with his "genius", whereas an ESTP would be more likely to care how he looks and how he makes a physical impact on other people).
    Something like this, you will never hear me say with confidence, because it is erroneous and overly limiting to a personality.

MBTI
    INTJ

Lol, I can't tell whether polikujm is being serious or trolling.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Because only an Ne dom could think of somthing as nutbustingly awsome as a gun that straps to your hand so you shoot a guy in the face WHILE punching him in the face.

Fist Gun = Ne

Its math therfore its right.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    Because only an Ne dom could think of somthing as nutbustingly awsome as a gun that straps to your hand so you shoot a guy in the face WHILE punching him in the face.

Fist Gun = Ne

Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Hans Landa- ENTP. His ability to manipulate and his expressiveness screams strong use of Fe, in my opinion. As previously mentioned, Js aren't the only ones who can scheme

Hans Landa is a psychopath.

Psychopathy is a personality disorder whose hallmark is a lack of empathy. Researcher Robert Hare, whose Hare Psychopathy Checklist is widely used, describes psychopaths as "intraspecies predators who use charisma, manipulation, intimidation, sexual intercourse and violence to control others and to satisfy their own needs. Lacking in conscience and empathy, they take what they want and do as they please, violating social norms and expectations without guilt or remorse"
    Read through the whole page. There are more psychopaths in this world than people believe.

----------------------------------------

He is not an ENTP. He has simply chosen a character for himself that will suit his intentions the best. Psychopaths do that quit well it seems. And the character he has chosen is somewhat similar to that of an ENTP.

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    Hans Landa is a psychopath.

Read through the whole page. There are more psychopaths in this world than people believe.

----------------------------------------

He is not an ENTP. He has simply chosen a character for himself that will suit his intentions the best. Psychopaths do that quit well it seems. And the character he has chosen is somewhat similar to that of an ENTP.
    He's opportunistic and amoral, not a psychopath. Stiglitz, Raine, Donny...they're the psychopaths!

[edit]I read that psycopath description again, and it mentions charisma, manipulation, intimidation...could easily be Tertiary-Fe. I also like the idea that Hans Landa is Tarantino's stand-in for the film, who's a clear ExTP.

[youtube=2qAVAHI_3ak]Breaking Character[/youtube]
    Hello