• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Glenn Beck

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ExFJ

I think his paranoia could easily be explained by bad Ni (ENFJ) and histrionics.

Dunno. Don't hold me to that, but Fe dom makes sense for him.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I thoroughly disagree with certain aspects of Beck's politics, but I actually agree with much of what he says (I'm a Right Libertarian - kiss my ass if you don't like it :smooch:), and I enjoy his style quite a bit.

I'm surprised no one else feels that way---but then again, it's definitely not the first time I've been in this position.

Story of my life. :violin: :D

:solidarity:

I'm not a Beck fan, but I am a socially liberal fiscally conservative FREEDOM loving libertarian. Refreshing to see another ENFP this way.... =)

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
We like to watch him and try to come up with new conspiracies for him to connect.

Wikipedia, Indian food and why do you run out of windshield wiper fluid at the worst possible time. GO!

I try to find the good in any situation.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I suppose I can see ExFJ, although I can still see ENFP. He is one of those types...

I don't think an ST could be that persuasive and come up with that kind of nonsense. Unless someone else is feeding it all to him.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Check Maddow, who I think is an sx/sp e12 (talk to me about e19) enfp, with Beck. Both play chicken little pretty well, but Beck's whole approach seems like steering a hotair balloon through a storm expecting to be pregnant once he's out. sx/so e21 esfj? Huckabee sp/sx e21 enfj? O Reilly sx/sp e19 estj?

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
GB is a good soldier for Rupert Murdoch. He can only act as a shill for richer men. He probably has no real personality other than that.

rav3n

Beck isn't entertaining or informative. He's indicative of the lack of objective quality in the media. That people lap up the freneticism that he vomits doesn't bode well for the future. But then, people are what they consume so they get what they deserve. Shock jocks like him on any side of the political spectrum are like high fructose corn syrup. Sooner or later you're going die from obesity.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Shock jocks like him on any side of the political spectrum are like high fructose corn syrup. Sooner or later you're going die from obesity.

Yeah sugar...with fecal matter...more likely mental/emotional death by toxoplasmosis than hyperglycemia. I've seen it and it aint pretty.