• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

James Lipton

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
The key to insulting Economica is to call her a sensor when she makes people back up what they say with facts, you know, those pesky details Ns avoid. :rolli:

I feel a thread coming on. Can anyone intuit what it will be about?

:huh: If you're intuiting my upcoming blog thread then: :worthy:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Um... well... .getting back to James Lipton:

Economica: A rather little known septuagenarian and dog catcher versed in philosophy in 17th Warwick England by the name of Phoebe Constantinople once said that "creativity is the spirituality of spurious profundity." What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

I am also compelled to ask, what is your favorite curse word?

Splittet: If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

You were right about everything, except me.

Economica: Thank you for writing me off, without knowing how I think. How can one write off that which one doesn’t understand?

chatoyer

MBTI Type
eNfP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Lipton is unique in that he is pretentious and self-deprecating at the same time, that is quite a feat!