• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

David Deangelo

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I think this should be moved to Popular Culture and Type. Oh wait, I already did.

Moved from NT Rationale.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He's tested as INTJ. He comes across as a hardcore INT, at the very least.

Tikka

MBTI Type
INFJ
I read some of his stuff. He's not really the hardcore pickup artist that many others claim to be. As far as I know, he is more theoretical and provides psychological insights and examples. Other pick-up artists are much more hands-on than him.

Would explain the INT.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's no doubt that guy is a Rational. And he's a perfect example of a stupid Rational.

But it's funny how he exploits the disabled.

RafiAS

David DeAngelo is in a way a genius. Not only he's the leading guru in the seduction community these days, he's also one of the leading gurus in the marketing community. (Is it a community? :) find "Eban Pagan" in Youtube, you'll see him live talking about marketing on his seminars.)
His pick up and attraction ebooks, audio programs and videos are VERY successful and every time I meet a guy who doesn't know s*&t about women I recommend his stuff.
Personally I learned A LOT from him.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
David DeAngelo is in a way a genius. Not only he's the leading guru in the seduction community these days, he's also one of the leading gurus in the marketing community. (Is it a community? :) find "Eban Pagan" in Youtube, you'll see him live talking about marketing on his seminars.)
His pick up and attraction ebooks, audio programs and videos are VERY successful and every time I meet a guy who doesn't know s*&t about women I recommend his stuff.
Personally I learned A LOT from him.

and all his nonsense worked for you? why hasn't all his nonsense worked for me?

i mean, doesn't the very idea of a relationship defeat the purpose of being independent?

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
find "Eban Pagan" in Youtube, you'll see him live talking about marketing on his seminars.)

His real name by the way. . .

There's no doubt that guy is a Rational. And he's a perfect example of a stupid Rational.

Actually a really smart guy. He practically single-handedly created the "seduction community". It is true that he is catering to socially awkward guys; I suppose you could say he's exploiting them. But the stuff he teaches really does have some merit.

Really he's just a marketing genius that found an unexploited niche and mined it for all it was worth.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually a really smart guy. He practically single-handedly created the "seduction community". It is true that he is catering to socially awkward guys; I suppose you could say he's exploiting them. But the stuff he teaches really does have some merit.

You know, his early material seemed like it had a great deal of enthusiasm and honesty. I think he was pretty genuine and excited about this stuff early on - say around 2003-2005 or whatever. You can tell at some point, though, that he started to look down on the community and started just cynically trying to sap as much money away from people as possible.

Damir

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
INTP geek he need to lurn everything from the book, to actualy do the most natural things on earth like meeting grils lol

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I thought he was ESTP. The way he picks up on body language and that sort of thing, being the "alpha male," etc is very Se. Also the ESTP profile as a whole sort of gets a "promoter" label, which I think fits him nicely.