• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ghost in the Shell

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, here are my ideas about their types...

"Major" Motoko Kusanagi - ISTP. A lot of people think INTJ, and I can see why, but she seems a lot more focused on performance under pressure than gaining understanding.

"Cheif" Aramaki - xNTJ. This is a better example of why Motoko isn't an NTJ. He's always setting up things behind the scenes, coming up with theories, directing everything, and even gets told that he "can't move tanks around on his chessboard forever." by another character.

Batou - ESTJ. He just seems like a typical, gung-ho soldier type who's been somewhat scarred by his century's version of the Vietnam War.

Tachikomas - ENTP. The first thing that stood out about those things to me, was how much they reminded me of some really goofy, random N-dominant types that I know. Especially ENTPs and a few sillier INFJs.

The other characters didn't stand out quite as much to me, so I couldn't get a clear idea of their personalities.

Togusa - ISFJ. It does seem to fit his low level of cyberization, sensitivity, sense of justice, and penchant for carrying an archaic gun.

Pazu - ESTP. Mostly just his personal habits.

Saito - ENTJ. It just seems to fit, I suppose.

Ishikawa - INTP.

Borma - ISTJ.

Hideo Kuze - ENFJ.

Yoko Kayabuki - xxFJ (xSFJ or INFJ).

Gouda - Warped INxJ.

The Laughing Man - INFx.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
Very good! I love Stand Alone Complex!:wubbie:

Good choice with the major as ISTP. I wouldn't guess an N type. She might be more J, but she is also not demonstrative enough.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nice. I think Aramaki is introverted, and the Laughing Man seems to be an INFJ.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I think Batou might be ESTP, but iunno...
Tachikomas seem more ENFP to me.
Laughing Man is clearly (I)NTP based on the numbers of that type using it as their avatar (even me at one point). :p