User Tag List

Thread: Jennifer Tilly

Mud and rain and chaos... TickTock's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Default Jennifer Tilly

This girl makes me laugh I reccomend watching her interviews. She must be an ESTP although she comes across as ESFP. Her public persona is an act. She is very smart, perceptive and interested in power so she manipulates people to gain the upper hand. She also repeatedly puts down her interviewers and is so subtle, she does it in a way that makes it seem like she is innoccent about it. The interviewers dont even notice either.

It is a great way to observe how some people manipulate others and turn it all around to their own ends.

I dont have links, but if you are interested they are easy to youtube. Do share your reactions/impressions as I'm interested to hear what you think.
    ~ Truth ~ Freedom ~ Health ~ Love ~ Communication ~ Humor ~ Respect ~

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Apparently she's some kind of celebrity poker champ so that would tend to point towards an ESxP.

Also rent "Bound". It seems to support your thesis. She plays a character that acts dumb to appear to be less of a threat to men, but then takes them to the cleaners. Art imitates life, perhaps.

Plus the girl-on-girl scenes in that movie are *hot*.

MBTI
    ESTJ

ISFP(?)

Mud and rain and chaos... TickTock's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticus View Post
    Apparently she's some kind of celebrity poker champ so that would tend to point towards an ESxP.

Also rent "Bound". It seems to support your thesis. She plays a character that acts dumb to appear to be less of a threat to men, but then takes them to the cleaners. Art imitates life, perhaps.

Plus the girl-on-girl scenes in that movie are *hot*.
    Yeah I saw that movie. Apparently apart of the reason she stopped acting was because she can't get the hot girl roles. That she is world class at poker suggests there's a lot more to her than she let's on.
    ~ Truth ~ Freedom ~ Health ~ Love ~ Communication ~ Humor ~ Respect ~