• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jennifer Tilly

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
This girl makes me laugh I reccomend watching her interviews. She must be an ESTP although she comes across as ESFP. Her public persona is an act. She is very smart, perceptive and interested in power so she manipulates people to gain the upper hand. She also repeatedly puts down her interviewers and is so subtle, she does it in a way that makes it seem like she is innoccent about it. The interviewers dont even notice either.

It is a great way to observe how some people manipulate others and turn it all around to their own ends.

I dont have links, but if you are interested they are easy to youtube. Do share your reactions/impressions as I'm interested to hear what you think.

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Apparently she's some kind of celebrity poker champ so that would tend to point towards an ESxP.

Also rent "Bound". It seems to support your thesis. She plays a character that acts dumb to appear to be less of a threat to men, but then takes them to the cleaners. Art imitates life, perhaps.

Plus the girl-on-girl scenes in that movie are *hot*. :yes:

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Apparently she's some kind of celebrity poker champ so that would tend to point towards an ESxP.

Also rent "Bound". It seems to support your thesis. She plays a character that acts dumb to appear to be less of a threat to men, but then takes them to the cleaners. Art imitates life, perhaps.

Plus the girl-on-girl scenes in that movie are *hot*. :yes:

Yeah I saw that movie. Apparently apart of the reason she stopped acting was because she can't get the hot girl roles. That she is world class at poker suggests there's a lot more to her than she let's on.