Thread: Be Kind Rewind

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I could also see ISTJ for Mr. Fletcher.
    I think Jerry is an ENTP. Michel Gondry is definitely not. He's actually an introvert.
    Fletcher is'nt an ISTJ, he's very laid back and reticent to be controled. He's a lack of authority, not at ease with Te. But he's very prone to sensuals pleasures and cockiness: ISTP I say to you.

I don't think that Jerry is ENTP. He's clarly Te-dom, the typical "he dudes! I gat a plan!" man, and remembers me Eric Cartman.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

michel gondry is an infj 4w5.

his mostly autobiographical character in the science of sleep is me. push/pull at its finest. and no one but an infj would have the excruciating dialogue towards the end of eternal sunshine when they are listening to tapes of each other airing their grievances about each other in front of each other.

infjs are one of the greatest at discovering, finding, seeking out disillusioning moments. understanding how external factors, conduct, practices, and the language of thought shape/give shape to the self are what we do best.

but just generally, he's obviously an N dom. i see Ni more than Ne, it's all from his life, his experiences, his mind. whereas an Ne dom responds more to his own sketchings and builds his system that way. watching the great documentary (series, actually) on michel gondry just made me feel 100% infj.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Seems decent, in any case he's without no doubt an IN type.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan