User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: PJ Harvey

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

id say INFJ, imo her lyrics scream desperate and troubled Fe as loud as possible, she could be ISFJ too tho.

i dont get this IST(or any T) typing at all, could someone give a little reasoning for that?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    id say INFJ, imo her lyrics scream desperate and troubled Fe as loud as possible, she could be ISFJ too tho.

i dont get this IST(or any T) typing at all, could someone give a little reasoning for that?
    I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Actually, I already gave some reasons (more than you, anyway) earlier in the thread. I think typing by lyrics is one of the worst possible methods (second only to typing by beliefs.) I'd honestly sooner trust someone's impression of her from her speaking voice than a functional interpretation of her lyrics.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Actually, I already gave some reasons (more than you, anyway) earlier in the thread. I think typing by lyrics is one of the worst possible methods (second only to typing by beliefs.) I'd honestly sooner trust someone's impression of her from her speaking voice than a functional interpretation of her lyrics.
    well i also got her dvd and theres quite alot of behind the scenes stuff, so its not just about her lyrics.

i dont see you giving any reasons why she would be that particular type, you just mentioned some thing about her that has nothing to do with her being ISTP. ISFJ could do the same thing also, and i think ISFJ would do that more so than ISTP, but any other type could do it too..
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    well i also got her dvd and theres quite alot of behind the scenes stuff, so its not just about her lyrics.

i dont see you giving any reasons why she would be that particular type, you just mentioned some thing about her that has nothing to do with her being ISTP. ISFJ could do the same thing also, and i think ISFJ would do that more so than ISTP, but any other type could do it too..
    I don't think she's ISTP. I think she's ISTJ.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    I don't think she's ISTP. I think she's ISTJ.
    why Te Fi instead of Fe Ti?
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Set on her etype then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49BPRI0UbDo

1:35 - "I've always felt my greatest fear is to replicate something else I've done before...I almost force myself into a very different set of rules."

2:55 - 3:20 "...a lot of my work has often been about the interior, the emotional happens inside oneself...always trying to come from the human point of view [regardless of subject matter.]"

3:25 - "I feel like I knew every single aspect of what's going on [politically], I can't speak about it because my information's not like the people have that're doing this on a day-to-day basis."

http://youtu.be/41h_RTjPgp0

1:20 - 1:40 "These songs and all others I've written are not purely autobiographical...I feel like I'm very much an observer of life, then I just converse that in the way I know how."

3:45 - 4:05 "People do seem to be stuck in this rut of taking clothes off at the moment, gyrating, sweaty looking in front of a camera, but that seems to be the policy for all female videos at the moment."

thinking of you

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Type? Who cares! She's awesome.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

ISFP, hands down. Definitely Se-aux with a focus on the tangible in lyrics (and not in a symbolic way) and a Fi type of focus on feelings.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Feed me (quotes).

Nice-lookin' hands down.

thinking of you

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Here are some good quotes

Quote Originally Posted by sleuthiness View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49BPRI0UbDo

1:35 - "I've always felt my greatest fear is to replicate something else I've done before...I almost force myself into a very different set of rules."
    Pe
    2:55 - 3:20 "...a lot of my work has often been about the interior, the emotional happens inside oneself...always trying to come from the human point of view [regardless of subject matter.]"
    This might as well be part of a definition for Fi.

3:25 - "I feel like I knew every single aspect of what's going on [politically], I can't speak about it because my information's not like the people have that're doing this on a day-to-day basis."
    Fi again, focuses on the individual nature of experiences. Se focus is on literal experience, whereas NFPs are more hypothetical in their thinking.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe