• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Monk

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
He's quite a character, but what type is he?

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't like him. But he's definitely a super pedantic enneagram 1, which makes him quite likely to be XSTJ. I haven't seen much, but he definitely seemed like an introvert.

compulsiverambler

Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I love this show. It's the only thing I watch regularly. Hmm...

I agree he's probably an ISTJ, though anxiety and depressive disorders will make people seem more ISTJ anyway.

Stottlemeyer: ISTJ, or ESTJ, maybe ISTP... actually I'm finding him very hard to pin down, perhaps because we rarely see him outside of work, where he's in a position of authority and responsibility, and he seems to want to keep up appearances a lot of the time. He's got to seem organised, sensible and composed, and doesn't want people guessing just what he's thinking.

Randy Disher: ENFP or ENTP, maybe borderline.

Sharona: ESTP, weakly T

Natalie: ESFJ, weakly E and S

Having seen interviews with them and read about them I think Tony Shalhoub (Monk) is probably ENFJ and Jason Gray-Stanford (Disher) almost definitely ENFP. Not seen enough of the others to say, though Ted Levine seems pretty I--P and Traylor Howard (Natalie) F.