• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Muhammad Ali

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
What type do you think he was? I am going to guess ENTJ perhaps.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The characterisation of Will Smith feels rather ESFJ to me.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
If Ali's not an extrovert I don't know what an extrovert is.

Also, he was very psychological with his game as well if that indicates anything.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Also, he was very psychological with his game as well if that indicates anything.

Very true. That's why his type may be deceptive first, and I still stick by ENTJ. He does not seem like an easy-going P to me.

Psychdigg

Muhammad Ali's Somatotype is: Endomorphy: 3.5 Mesomorphy: 6.0 Ectomorphy: 3.5

In the chart below that would put him in ESTP territory near 3,5,4 But he is too close to ENTJ for comfort.

wpad5994d6_05.jpg

Last edited:

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Wait, you can graph people's personality by body type?

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
...Then whats going on here?

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
...Then whats going on here?

The belief that you can type someone from their body type. If you want to know more check out psychs threads or google it.

Psychdigg

Benny:

You are right. I had the wrong somatotype down. He is most likely ESTP but close to ENTJ.