• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESFP or INFP Celebrities

Vicki

MBTI Type
????
which celebrities have either ESFP or INFP?
is there a website where I could look up the other profiles of celebrities?

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
which celebrities have either ESFP or INFP?
is there a website where I could look up the other profiles of celebrities?

I'm all but willing to bet my life on these two:

ESFP: Leonardo DiCaprio

INFP: Johnny Depp

i found this one site not too long ago that you might want to refer too.

uh here it is Welcome to the celebrity types page by econdude!

econdude? There's a guy out there attempting to type celebrities whose alias is econdude? :shock:

Objections:

1) He's using socionics.
2) He doesn't seem to be discussing his typings with type-experienced peers.

... Phew! ;)

Last edited:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I personally think Tom Cruise is an ENFJ.

Most sources say ISTP, but only the characters he plays seem to be ISTPs.

I just don't imagine ISTPs having fanatical need to be in the spotlight. The ENFJ, on the other hand...

Harrison Ford is probably an ISTP.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I personally think Tom Cruise is an ENFJ.

Most sources say ISTP, but only the characters he plays seem to be ISTPs.

I just don't imagine ISTPs having fanatical need to be in the spotlight. The ENFJ, on the other hand...

I'd be shocked if he was an ENFJ.

Male and female ENFJs (as per theory and as per my experience) exude some aspect of the "mentor" thing.

Cruise is aggressive and not into the interpersonals. He's utilitarian. And there's a good reason why the majority of his characters are played like ISTPs and in most of his movies, he insists on doing his own stunts and showcasing his physical abilities.

I would never be able to expect Cruise to spiritually/psychologically/emotionally mentor people and look out for their "personhood," which is what ENFJs do even when that is not their official line of work. They are aware of opportunities for inner growth and challenge people even while creating/fostering an environment for that growth to occur.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFP: Britney Spears
INFP: Stephen Curtis Chapman, Amy Grant, Terry Brooks, Jennifer Connelly

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd be shocked if he was an ENFJ.

Male and female ENFJs (as per theory and as per my experience) exude some aspect of the "mentor" thing.

Cruise is aggressive and not into the interpersonals. He's utilitarian. And there's a good reason why the majority of his characters are played like ISTPs and in most of his movies, he insists on doing his own stunts and showcasing his physical abilities.

I would never be able to expect Cruise to spiritually/psychologically/emotionally mentor people and look out for their "personhood," which is what ENFJs do even when that is not their official line of work. They are aware of opportunities for inner growth and challenge people even while creating/fostering an environment for that growth to occur.

I stopped following the Keirsey stereotypes a long time ago.

And besides, one of Cruise's childhood ambitions was to become a priest -- that's statistically not an ISTP profession.

econdude

Economica

I'm glad you didn't bet your life on Johnny Depp. He's an ISFp.

I typed 'ISFp' - small p, socionics ISFp. I have no idea what would show up on the MBTI, which is one of the reasons that it's flawed. I could test ESTJ one day and INFP the next. Do you take the MBTI several times and choose the most popular guess to determine your type?

With socionics it doesn't matter if you know your type, someone else can uncover it. Also, who cares if I discuss typing with anyone else (and I do)?

ygolo

My termites win
I'm glad you didn't bet your life on Johnny Depp. He's an ISFp.

I typed 'ISFp' - small p, socionics ISFp. I have no idea what would show up on the MBTI, which is one of the reasons that it's flawed. I could test ESTJ one day and INFP the next. Do you take the MBTI several times and choose the most popular guess to determine your type?

With socionics it doesn't matter if you know your type, someone else can uncover it. Also, who cares if I discuss typing with anyone else (and I do)?

Economica meets econdude.

:popc1:

R

Riva

And besides, one of Cruise's childhood ambitions was to become a priest -- that's statistically not an ISTP profession.

:huh:

(For my convenience)

I'll just prove you're wrong not by pointing out that it is incorrect to stereotype people but by simply pointing out a fact Jennifer pointed out

Maybe he wanted to be a priest not because he had ENFJ tendencies but because A PRIEST is a position of power and influence. Just imagine what he could have done if he was one.

Utilitarian

Smart isn't he?

justwhelmed

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
People are getting so off topic lol. Anyway, I think this tumblr (I know, I'm sorry) account is fairly accurate for typings: mbti-sorted.tumblr.com

Also, I would say that I agree with Leonardo DiCaprio, Shemar Moore, Justin Beiber and Ansel Elgort as examples of ESFPs.

For INFPs, I'm pretty sure on Heath Ledger, Kurt Cobain, and Ed Sheeran are that type.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I think there are quite a few ESFP celebrities. Then again, I think many performers put on an ESFP face, so it's hard to dig deep and see behind the public image.