User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ESFP or INFP Celebrities

Quote Originally Posted by econdude View Post
    I'm glad you didn't bet your life on Johnny Depp. He's an ISFp.

I typed 'ISFp' - small p, socionics ISFp. I have no idea what would show up on the MBTI, which is one of the reasons that it's flawed. I could test ESTJ one day and INFP the next. Do you take the MBTI several times and choose the most popular guess to determine your type?

With socionics it doesn't matter if you know your type, someone else can uncover it. Also, who cares if I discuss typing with anyone else (and I do)?
    Economica meets econdude.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    And besides, one of Cruise's childhood ambitions was to become a priest -- that's statistically not an ISTP profession.

(For my convenience)

I'll just prove you're wrong not by pointing out that it is incorrect to stereotype people but by simply pointing out a fact Jennifer pointed out

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Cruise is aggressive and not into the interpersonals. He's utilitarian. And there's a good reason why the majority of his characters are played like ISTPs and in most of his movies, he insists on doing his own stunts and showcasing his physical abilities.
    Maybe he wanted to be a priest not because he had ENFJ tendencies but because A PRIEST is a position of power and influence. Just imagine what he could have done if he was one.

Smart isn't he?

Member Array
    5w4 sx/sp

People are getting so off topic lol. Anyway, I think this tumblr (I know, I'm sorry) account is fairly accurate for typings:

Also, I would say that I agree with Leonardo DiCaprio, Shemar Moore, Justin Beiber and Ansel Elgort as examples of ESFPs.

For INFPs, I'm pretty sure on Heath Ledger, Kurt Cobain, and Ed Sheeran are that type.

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar
    6w7 so/sx
    SEI Fe

I think there are quite a few ESFP celebrities. Then again, I think many performers put on an ESFP face, so it's hard to dig deep and see behind the public image.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?