User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Will & Grace

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Oh Karen. Mm...i used to love that show! ISTJ seems right for Will, and yeah I could see Grace as ExFJ...it could actually be an ENFJ/ISTJ love hate BFF but romantic disaster match, but I can see why you would say ESFJ too.
    I could see ENFJ too; there's just something about ENFJs that strike me as always composed and put together, while ESFJs seem more relatable and down-to-earth which is what I get from Grace. Not to say it can't be the other way around sometimes, but I also get Si/Ne from her rather than Ni/Se.

ENTP seems odd for Karen to me for some reason. Karen and Jack were my favorite characters and I think Karen and her kind of clever witty self absorption and self destruction would stereotypically seem more ESTP or ENTJ to me, I see her more as the Se weakness type, I don't see the Ne with her, but I can see the catty but charming elitism of a Promoter or Fieldmarshal. Karen is AWFUL but I always loved her and I usually don't love awful ENTP characters.
    Yeah, I could see ESTP too! I love Karen; I actually used to want to be her too like you said in your old post a few years back. I said ENTP kind of impulsively just because of the whole ENTP joker archetype, but she's also definitely running things too. I just have trouble seeing her as any kind of EJ. Her character is exaggerated but she still seems so P compared to Will and Grace. And her adventures with Jack seem so Pe too. But yeah ESTP makes a lot of sense.

What do you say about their Enneagrams/instincts? I was having a little trouble with Will's and Grace's.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I could see ENFJ too; there's just something about ENFJs that strike me as always composed and put together, while ESFJs seem more relatable and down-to-earth which is what I get from Grace. Not to say it can't be the other way around sometimes, but I also get Si/Ne from her rather than Ni/Se.

Yeah, I could see ESTP too! I love Karen; I actually used to want to be her too like you said in your old post a few years back. I said ENTP kind of impulsively just because of the whole ENTP joker archetype, but she's also definitely running things too. I just have trouble seeing her as any kind of EJ. Her character is exaggerated but she still seems so P compared to Will and Grace. And her adventures with Jack seem so Pe too. But yeah ESTP makes a lot of sense.

What do you say about their Enneagrams/instincts? I was having a little trouble with Will's and Grace's.
    Haha you saw my old post! Yah Karen was my hero in high school. I do have a tendency to admire STP wimmenz. My argument is simply that Se is her weakness versus Ne. She is overtly aware of social position not in a politically correct or sensitive way but in a way that applies to her own manipulative position. Also her weakness for alcohol and sex, and she also seems to be an overt gold digger. All of these are either Se or Te flaws, I don't see Ne or Fe so much. ESTP probably is a best guess but I didn't want to rule out being NT.

I have to think about enneagram, instincts.