• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kenny vs. Spenny

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
I was considering that as well. He's definitely a scheming, mischievous bastard.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Kenny - ENTP
Spenny - ISTJ

DawnBreak

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Kenny vs Spenny

Kenny Hotz-ENTP
Spenny Rice-ISFJ

The Crew
Sebastien-INTJ
Brendan-INTP
Jamie-ESTP
Brian-ENFP
Kevin-ESTJ

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I never noticed the crew.

Kenny - ENTP
Spenny - IS?J

G

Ginkgo

I often felt sorry for Spenny because he hardly ever had the gumption to change his losing streaks. He was too focused on being honorable... whether he thought this would help him win or not I can't remember. :laugh:

Porcelain Hearts

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Kenny vs Spenny

It's my all time favourite show. If you haven't seen it, it might be your newfound addiction if you're the type into obscene, crude comedy.

Kenny is the epitome of an ENTP. Lack of tact, debate for the sake of pissing Spenny off, apathy for personal style/impressions, Ne dom...
His douchery is just highly amplified in this show, more so I should say NeTi unleashed.

Spenny is likely an ISFJ. They are the absolute antithesis of each other... :laugh:
which they themselves see why their individual personalities bring drama, without having to write anything for the show. Some people think the show is scripted for being so extreme but I don't think it is. Spenny now has his own show series and he is... legitimately an awful actor.

----

Without watching the show, here is an old interview after the first/second season which can give you a glimpse of what it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9u--lUwKZU
At 02:30, George claims it's awesome Kenny was able to convince Spenny his mom died and in a short instance, Spenny's brief comment suggested "how is that funny?". He is for real. He's a virtuous, delicate man with a disturbingly high tolerance for Kenny's unfairness.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I remember seeing an episode or three of these a few years ago, I thought it was hilarious. I just wish I remembered more of the details at this point. It was kind of Jackassery, but with more head-to-head action. Not only would they each try to win, but they'd try to sabotage each other... really funny.

I'm just reviewing the episode list, and while it looks like Kenny won the most episodes hands down, he arguably cheated in almost half of his victories, whereas Spenny only has one potential cheat to his name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kenny_vs._Spenny_episodes

Spenny does seem pretty straightforward and gullible (almost endearing, he's so earnest about it).

Usehername

On a mission
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ7v5zeqw4c&feature=fvst"]Can't touch the ground[/YOUTUBE]haha, i've seen it. they're pretty mean to each other. but hilarious.

Porcelain Hearts

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I think it's weird how much I love the show. I actually met Kenny on the street since he lives in my area. By met, I mean just said "hi, love your show"... I don't believe in coming off as a nut. There's not too much you can say that they haven't heard already. Anyway, I tried describing this concept in the first post but erased it after it took me so long to remember what exactly they were trying to convey.

An interview I once watched described how each of their virtues represent the dichotomy in politics; one so corrupt and sovereign over the "moral citizen", Kenny being the cheater and Spenny season by season, this ethical fortitude begins to crack. Also in the world of entertainment, they raise how interesting it is that everyone praises the bad guy and the moral standard is lost on humanity. Tons of hidden meaning behind this show...