User Tag List

Default Lisa Marie Presley

I have been wondering about her type recently and after having looked into her life (as part of reading about Michael Jackson after his death) I started to really like her.

So what do you think is her type?

This blog entry about her reaction to Michael's death might be quite revealing:

MySpace.com Blogs - Lisa Marie Presley MySpace Blog

She definitely seems to have a bit of a mothering, saviour complex going on, trying to help people around her too much (her realisation that she couldn't help MJ led to her getting divorced from him > I guess she is an Enneagramm 2.) Also people who know her describe her as very honest and upfront, someone who doesn't bullshit and sometimes let's her emotions hang out a bit too much. She also has a down-to-earth feel about her.

Here is another clip of an interview with her (and the interviewer is being a complete cow):

YouTube - Lisa Marie Presley on her marriage with Michael Jackson

I would say ESFJ or ENFJ but might be completely off the mark.

MBTI
    INTP

ESFJ feels right to me. I wonder what type Priscilla is? She seems more introverted.
    Something Witty

Though one issue I have with ESFJ is that Lisa Marie said that she was attracted to Michael Jackson because he was far from normal, she has always felt attracted to odd guys. Not sure if a Guardian temperament would feel that way. Also in her youth she was all over the place taking drugs etc and according to her out of control which doesn't sound very SJ to me. Or she might just have been very influenced by her crazy upbringing.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    Though one issue I have with ESFJ is that Lisa Marie said that she was attracted to Michael Jackson because he was far from normal, she has always felt attracted to odd guys. Not sure if a Guardian temperament would feel that way. Also in her youth she was all over the place taking drugs etc and according to her out of control which doesn't sound very SJ to me. Or she might just have been very influenced by her crazy upbringing.

I did a ton of drugs in my youth, and I enjoy being around oddballs. I am fairly odd myself. I am more concerned about Lisa Marie's daughter's type, though. Riley Keough is gorgeous.

Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I watched a documentary on E! about her, which probably didn't go too in depth into her personality, but I think ESFJ or ESFP like her father fits.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP

I don't know I may be inclined to go SP... but having watched some of the clips etc SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm pretty sure she's an ESTP. Michael Jackson probably brought out some of the F she seems to be displaying, but she seems clearly ESTP.