• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Saved by the Bell

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
How is this?? No Saved by the Bell thread?!

Zack Morris
Kelly Kapowski
Lisa Turtle
Screech Powers
A.C. Slater
Jessie Spano

OMG, it's the 20th anniversary...I'm so old. :cry:

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Nice!

Zack Morris - ESTP
Kelly Kapowski - ISFJ
Lisa Turtle - ESFJ
Screech Powers - INFP
A.C. Slater - ISTP
Jessie Spano - ExTJ

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Zach Morris is the classic ESTP...I read Kelly classified as an ESFJ, but ISFJ could be possible.

Lisa, I thought would be ESFP, but I'm not 100% sure...Slater, ISTP sounds sort of right, but isn't he more extroverted? He didn't seem particularly reserved.

I thought Screech was ENFP. Let's say xNFP.

Jesse Spano, ENTJ probably.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nice!

Zack Morris - ESTP
Kelly Kapowski - ISFJ
Lisa Turtle - ESFJ
Screech Powers - INFP
A.C. Slater - ISTP
Jessie Spano - ExTJ

Eh, Screech is totally INTP, and Dustin Diamond is probably a one too!

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Anyone see Celebrity Fit Club a couple years ago? Dustin was a total asshole on that show. I know I probably shouldn't have been surprised, but I kinda was.

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Zack: ESFJ
Slater: ISFP
Screech: ENFP
Kelly: ISFJ
Lisa: ESFP
Jessie: INTJ
Mr. Belding: ENTP

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Zack: ESFJ
Slater: ISFP
Screech: ENFP
Kelly: ISFJ
Jessie: INTJ
Mr. Belding: ENTP

Hmmm, I haven't seen this in ages but I'll give it my best guess.

Zack: ESFP
He was too much of a troublemaker to be ESFJ. ESFJ is more the cooperative type, eager to please teacher type. Zack could charm his way out of just about any situation. Sounds like classic ESFP.

Slater: ESTJ or ESTP
Seemed the stereotypical tough jock type.

Screech: XNTP
He is the stereotypical nerd and in some ways is INTP like because he talks in rather technical terms but then he's also more outgoing and talkative than most of them. He is rather socially awkward but he is still sort of accepted by his more 'cooler' peers.

Kelly: ESFJ
I see her oozing out Fe. She seems pretty outgoing, so probably an extravert.

Just a vibe I get.

Jessie: ENTJ
Very driven, competency focus, no problem telling others what to do. Dominant Te, probably NT temperament, so ENTJ.

Mr. Belding: don't know

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Zach was defintely a J type he had too much of a vision and was manipulative ESFP just want to party and have a good time, Zach was ESFJ just unhealthy

Slater was the opposite of tough jock he was actually the most sensitive nice guy off the group , ESTP is the typical tough guy bully jock, ESTP wouldn't have been able to hang out with screech he would've bullied him, ISFP is the type of a lot of professional athletes

Screech seemed too comfortable around people to be an NT, he wasn't akward he was just eccentic and beat to his own drummer like Erkel another ENFP,. ENTP he would've been the antagonistic bitter nerd , and not the hapless, happy go lucky lovable character.

Kelly was definitely I, she was the typical pretty, yet introverted girl who is popular for her looks but she's also thoughtful and down to earth, she's the typical Mary-Sue female character that all the guys love.

On second thought Jessie is ENTJ as Slater was her shadow ISFP and they were the odd couple of the show.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Zack Morris - ESTP
Kelly Kapowski - ISFJ
Lisa Turtle - ESFJ
Screech Powers - ENFP
A.C. Slater - ESTJ
Jessie Spano - ENFJ

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Technically, I think the characters are all E or at least moderates for the sake of television. It's hard to make a really reserved, quiet character interesting and enjoyable. Technically, a lot of characters are sort of inconsistent and unrealistic since this is probably a moderate to low budget TV show.

Zach - ESTP/ESFP... typical cool guy, who likes action and is excellent at dealing with crisis situations. He doubles as an ESFP because he's not mean and is willing to be friends with Screech.

Slater - ESTx.... a jock who isn't aimless and undisciplined. I can't quite call him ESTJ due to his lack of ever being in charge.

Screech - INFP/INTP.... sometimes plays the role of nice, sweet, well-connected (or more so than an INTP) idealist and sometimes plays the role of a stereotypical, science-loving nerd who makes all kinds of social blunders. They beef up his I to ambiversion because real I isn't good for television as I mentioned before.

Kelly - xSFJ.... sweet and responsible girl who is popular, although, doesn't want to be popular that badly. She likes fun but is dedicated to fulfilling her responsibilities more so.

Lisa - ESFJ.... what matters is fashion and popularity... likes typical ESFJ stuff like celebrities and gossip.

Jessie - xSTJ... she has a strong sense of how things should be and a strong, assertive personality. She is dedicated, goal-directed, and responsible. She is generally not interested in kindness, helping people, people-related things in general, so I give her a T.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Zack Morris - classic ESTP
Kelly Kapowski - ISFJ
Lisa Turtle - ESFP
Screech Powers - defintiely NP, probably iNFP
A.C. Slater - ESTP but ISTP is possible
Jessie Spano - ENFJ

A lot the typings seem to be based on false stereotypes, like Zach being too manipulative and having too much vision to be a ESP.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Kelly - annoyingly stiff and probably a bitch (bad SFJ)
Jesse - annoyingly know-it-all but insecure and nerdy all the same (bad NFJ)
Lisa - shallow but more likable and fun than the other two (shallow ESFP)

Zack - cute and charming (ExTP, so let's just say "preppy" ESTP)
Slater - dumb jock (stereotype of ISTP)
Screech - annoying geek (worst case scenario INxP)

Overall type of show: annoying. That theme song was the WORST. Gah.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Zach was defintely a J type he had too much of a vision and was manipulative ESFP just want to party and have a good time, Zach was ESFJ just unhealthy

There was nothing unhealthy about Zack, give me a break. He was just carefree. What makes him seem SJ at a glance is just that he is preppy. But when that show started in the late 80's, it was cool to be preppy, so even an ESTP would be "preppy." Zack is an obvious Se dom, and I think he has Fe in the tertiary, which may make him seem a bit ESFJ-ish when he's laying on the charm. But he has that Alfred E. Neuman ExTP "what me worry?" quality. No ESFJ.

Slater was the opposite of tough jock he was actually the most sensitive nice guy off the group , ESTP is the typical tough guy bully jock, ESTP wouldn't have been able to hang out with screech he would've bullied him, ISFP is the type of a lot of professional athletes

Orly? All ESTPs are bullies? Eh, I think Slater is an ISTP. I think it was interesting that [MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION] typed him as ESTJ. I can definitely see the Thinking dominance combined with Sensing...but STJ never jumped out at me for him. Of course, I was too annoyed by the show to watch lots of episodes. Mostly, I had a crush on Zack when I was 10 years old.

Screech seemed too comfortable around people to be an NT, he wasn't akward he was just eccentic and beat to his own drummer like Erkel another ENFP,. ENTP he would've been the antagonistic bitter nerd , and not the hapless, happy go lucky lovable character.

He was very lovable. Annoying but lovable. So yes, let's go INFP.

Kelly was definitely I, she was the typical pretty, yet introverted girl who is popular for her looks but she's also thoughtful and down to earth, she's the typical Mary-Sue female character that all the guys love.

Saved By the Bell was like Mary Ann without Ginger. Who was Ginger? Who? WHO?

On second thought Jessie is ENTJ as Slater was her shadow ISFP and they were the odd couple of the show.

Yeah, okay, ENTJ could make sense too with the know-it-all bullshit.

Saved By the Bell should win some kind of award for the most annoying caricatures EVER formed out of MBTI types.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ I liked the show, but then I was 8 when it was on (if I was older, I probably wouldn't have liked it; but then again, Zack Morris WAS hot :p).

I think Slater was ESTJ because from what I recall, he often used school rules & various external systems to try & get Zack in trouble for his own personal gain. Slater wasn't a rule-breaker like Zack (who I think is ESTP), which I'd expect a bit more of an ISTP (more rebellious). I also definitely see his as a T-dom with aux S, not an S-dom. You just have to contrast him with Zack to see that. And I guess it's easy for me to see ESTJs as bullies & dumb jocks sometimes :p.

I think Jessie was ENFJ & not ENTJ because she always had some "cause" & could be preachy, generally insisting something was simply "important" - definitely an NF stereotype.

I think Lisa was ESFJ because she was status focused & showed little of an inner value system (which does show in ESFPs; think Joey on Friends, and yes I know he's a better written character).

I don't think of Screech as INFP because INFP teens are usually angsty & darker, and he's more upbeat & friendly. He seems more about his kooky Ne ideas than idealistic about morals/aesthetics. Of course, this is coming from an INFP e4 perspective. I think of an INFP teen as like Angela Chase on My-So-Called Life (yes, much, much, much better writing there too).

ScareBear

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I get more of an ENTP vibe from Zack and Kelly seems like an ESFP.