Socionics
    ILE

Zack Morris - classic ESTP
    Kelly Kapowski - ISFJ
    Lisa Turtle - ESFP
    Screech Powers - defintiely NP, probably iNFP
    A.C. Slater - ESTP but ISTP is possible
    Jessie Spano - ENFJ

A lot the typings seem to be based on false stereotypes, like Zach being too manipulative and having too much vision to be a ESP.
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Kelly - annoyingly stiff and probably a bitch (bad SFJ)
    Jesse - annoyingly know-it-all but insecure and nerdy all the same (bad NFJ)
    Lisa - shallow but more likable and fun than the other two (shallow ESFP)

Zack - cute and charming (ExTP, so let's just say "preppy" ESTP)
    Slater - dumb jock (stereotype of ISTP)
    Screech - annoying geek (worst case scenario INxP)

Overall type of show: annoying. That theme song was the WORST. Gah.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by JLM View Post
    Zach was defintely a J type he had too much of a vision and was manipulative ESFP just want to party and have a good time, Zach was ESFJ just unhealthy
    There was nothing unhealthy about Zack, give me a break. He was just carefree. What makes him seem SJ at a glance is just that he is preppy. But when that show started in the late 80's, it was cool to be preppy, so even an ESTP would be "preppy." Zack is an obvious Se dom, and I think he has Fe in the tertiary, which may make him seem a bit ESFJ-ish when he's laying on the charm. But he has that Alfred E. Neuman ExTP "what me worry?" quality. No ESFJ.

Slater was the opposite of tough jock he was actually the most sensitive nice guy off the group , ESTP is the typical tough guy bully jock, ESTP wouldn't have been able to hang out with screech he would've bullied him, ISFP is the type of a lot of professional athletes
    Orly? All ESTPs are bullies? Eh, I think Slater is an ISTP. I think it was interesting that @OrangeAppled typed him as ESTJ. I can definitely see the Thinking dominance combined with Sensing...but STJ never jumped out at me for him. Of course, I was too annoyed by the show to watch lots of episodes. Mostly, I had a crush on Zack when I was 10 years old.

Screech seemed too comfortable around people to be an NT, he wasn't akward he was just eccentic and beat to his own drummer like Erkel another ENFP,. ENTP he would've been the antagonistic bitter nerd , and not the hapless, happy go lucky lovable character.
    He was very lovable. Annoying but lovable. So yes, let's go INFP.

Kelly was definitely I, she was the typical pretty, yet introverted girl who is popular for her looks but she's also thoughtful and down to earth, she's the typical Mary-Sue female character that all the guys love.
    Saved By the Bell was like Mary Ann without Ginger. Who was Ginger? Who? WHO?

On second thought Jessie is ENTJ as Slater was her shadow ISFP and they were the odd couple of the show.
    Yeah, okay, ENTJ could make sense too with the know-it-all bullshit.

Saved By the Bell should win some kind of award for the most annoying caricatures EVER formed out of MBTI types.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

^ I liked the show, but then I was 8 when it was on (if I was older, I probably wouldn't have liked it; but then again, Zack Morris WAS hot :P).

I think Slater was ESTJ because from what I recall, he often used school rules & various external systems to try & get Zack in trouble for his own personal gain. Slater wasn't a rule-breaker like Zack (who I think is ESTP), which I'd expect a bit more of an ISTP (more rebellious). I also definitely see his as a T-dom with aux S, not an S-dom. You just have to contrast him with Zack to see that. And I guess it's easy for me to see ESTJs as bullies & dumb jocks sometimes :P.

I think Jessie was ENFJ & not ENTJ because she always had some "cause" & could be preachy, generally insisting something was simply "important" - definitely an NF stereotype.

I think Lisa was ESFJ because she was status focused & showed little of an inner value system (which does show in ESFPs; think Joey on Friends, and yes I know he's a better written character).

I don't think of Screech as INFP because INFP teens are usually angsty & darker, and he's more upbeat & friendly. He seems more about his kooky Ne ideas than idealistic about morals/aesthetics. Of course, this is coming from an INFP e4 perspective. I think of an INFP teen as like Angela Chase on My-So-Called Life (yes, much, much, much better writing there too).
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE

I get more of an ENTP vibe from Zack and Kelly seems like an ESFP.
    “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” -Walt Disney