User Tag List

First 234

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    "My hope is that people will be repulsed by the character's complete lack of ethics and obsession with consumerism - that's what I was saying about the difference between the character's message and the film's message." <--this doesn't really sound like something an ISTP would say. Not that all ISTPs are unethical and materialistic, but they don't offer insights like that. It seems like an INTJ thing, with inferior Se.
    Urghhhh!!! How narrow minded could you be?

Then again this post was made in 2007. Things have changed quite a lot since the early days. Infact I would say TypC is the most open minded when it comes to MBTI types and dismissive of bad stereotyping of types (especially of sensor types) out of all the major MBTI forums.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    could you explain where you see Ti? he seems much more Te to me
    Pretty sure he is an introvert. Not sure about the rest but as far as your question goes you would be surprised at what an enneagram difference makes in type. I have a close ISTP E9 friend and I'm an E6. We both think very similarly but our anger manifests much different.

I will more likely vent like Bale when I've exhausted other routes of getting results from someone. I just called a co-worker a fucking moron the other day because he was. The same time I realized it, I thought he should know as well. My friend will just calmly tell you to shut up or meet him outside where he will hurt you. They're both breaking points and no ISTP likes to get there because it is the end of the line with them. Of course, he is male and I'm female.

Losing one's temper has nothing to do with Ti or Te. It's just human, I guess.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    Pretty sure he is an introvert. Not sure about the rest but as far as your question goes you would be surprised at what an enneagram difference makes in type. I have a close ISTP E9 friend and I'm an E6. We both think very similarly but our anger manifests much different.
    I will more likely vent like Bale when I've exhausted other routes of getting results from someone. I just called a co-worker a fucking moron the other day because he was. The same time I realized it, I thought he should know as well. My friend will just calmly tell you to shut up or meet him outside where he will hurt you. They're both breaking points and no ISTP likes to get there because it is the end of the line with them. Of course, he is male and I'm female.
    Losing one's temper has nothing to do with Ti or Te. It's just human, I guess.
    thanks, but you didn't exactly answer my question. I think he uses Te because his logic is very straightforward and he stresses procedural efficiency and professionalism.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    thanks, but you didn't exactly answer my question. I think he uses Te because his logic is very straightforward and he stresses procedural efficiency and professionalism.
    The guy I called a fucking moron affected my job performance because of his inefficiency and lack of professionalism. So Te aside, if it affects or reflects on me I can get angry about it. Don't step on my toes. The anger can be a defense reaction in Ti.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    The guy I called a fucking moron affected my job performance because of his inefficiency and lack of professionalism. So Te aside, if it affects or reflects on me I can get angry about it.
    fair enough, but do you specifically see Ti in him?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Yeah. I could see him as an ISTP. It's all guesswork tho.
    ~luck favors the ready~

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

My impression is ISTJ 1w9 sp/sx

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    I wonder what his type is, after his verbal outburst...

Here's the audio file, for those who haven't heard it: http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/0202...istianbale.mp3
    "INTPs are relatively easy-going, quiet and amenable to most anything until something violates their principles. Then they become outspoken, inflexible and at times downright unreasonable, switching from reserved to actually enjoying the heated debate and drama. The INTP can move from compliance to throwing dolly from the pram very quickly, often shocking those who didn’t realise a principle had been trodden on"

Source: http://assessment.globalblackswan.com/ca/type/intp

Well.