User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint

Junior Member Array

Daniel: ENFP (When you look at his interviews he stumbles over his words like an Ne or ENTP/ENFP would, but including that i believe when he stumbles over his words he has a more Te edge. I feel all of this controversy about masking social things is more of an Fi shield.
    Emma: INFJ (after reading part of this forum and watching videos, Emma definitely has Fe but i dont think lead, people got the idea of ISFJ vs INFJ, and i think its more probable for her to be INFJ more of the fact of a Ni + Ne connection she has with Daniel and ISFJ sounds far fetched with lead Si scoring well on SATs)
    Rupert: ISFP? (i haven't looked into him to much)

4w3 so/sp

Daniel Radcliffe is an ENFP and I'm proud to say he's not a 7. I've looked up some quotes and he seems like an introvert at first but you grasp quickly, that he can't be anything other than an Ne dom. What about 4w5 sx for him?

"My idea of relaxation is not lying down by a beach. I have to move around, do stuff. Though I'm a massive quiz show person."

"I'm not an easy person to love. There are lots of times when I'm a very good boyfriend, but there are times when I'm useless. I mean, I'm a mess around the house. I talk nonstop. I become obsessed with things."

"As much as I would love to be a person that goes to parties and has a couple of drinks and has a nice time, that doesn't work for me. I'd just rather sit at home and read, or go out to dinner with someone, or talk to someone I love, or talk to somebody that makes me laugh."
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist