• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous opposite couples?

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Recently I have found one:

80718469.jpg

Liev Schreiber (ESTJ) & Naomi Watts (INFP)

If you have other couples (marriage/romantic relationship) you think are with opposite preferences, post here.

mwv6r

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I've read that JFK was ESTP and Jackie O. was INFJ.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
I've read that JFK was ESTP and Jackie O. was INFJ.

I have thought about them. Agree they are opposites, but with other types:

74330309.jpg

John F. Kennedy (ENTJ) & Jacqueline Kennedy (ISFP)

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ok... JFK was not an ENTJ. Please put the crack pipe down.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love opposite couples!!!!! They give me warm fuzzy feelings, and I especially love this couple...

I have thought about them. Agree they are opposites, but with other types:

74330309.jpg

John F. Kennedy (ENTJ) & Jacqueline Kennedy (ISFP)

Not exactly sure what types they are but based on what I know about them, my guess would be ESTx and IxFJ. JFK reminds me of a lot Reagan personality-wise (not politically). The funny thing is, Jackie was MUCH more conservative than John was.

Moar opposite couples please!

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
JFK's type is ENTJ. Think better, or bark further.

No...he's right, actually. JFK was an enneagram 7 which rarely correlates with ENTJ. He we bright, gregarious and highly charismatic, but most of his success was attributable to the machinations of his father, Joe. From what I've read of him, he's a strong E, strong P, and his idealist streak would make me think N. Most likely balanced, T and F.

Presidential block party edit: Examples of ENTJ presidents would be Woodrow Wilson or Roosevelt II.

Lightyear

JFK: ESTP

Definitely. I wrote my dissertation about him and he is a textbook ESTP. Very Se focussed (loved gossip and the good life and an incredible amount of womanizing and absolutely no qualms about it), very charismatic and pragmatic, had a certain indestructible vibe about him (he was very ill and almost constantly in pain all of his life but still had the determination and charisma to become the icon JFK), brilliant at dealing with emergencies but did not have enough vision/a moral compass to avoid them from happening in the first place. His lack of moral vision was his Achilles Heel and biggest weakness (see the Bay of Pigs disaster or the Cuba Crisis, with which he dealt brilliantly but which he created in the first place by provoking Fidel Castro and being unable to take his enemy's point of view into consideration at all)

I am not so sure about Jackie's type, maybe ISFP. One thing that comes to mind is that she was a style icon and also an incredible interior designer but not sure that is enough to make a case for an ISFP.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Definitely. I wrote my dissertation about him and he is a textbook ESTP. Very Se focussed (loved gossip and the good life and an incredible amount of womanizing and absolutely no qualms about it), very charismatic and pragmatic, had a certain indestructible vibe about him (he was very ill and almost constantly in pain all of his life but still had the determination and charisma to become the icon JFK), brilliant at dealing with emergencies but did not have enough vision/a moral compass to avoid them from happening in the first place. His lack of moral vision was his Achilles Heel and biggest weakness (see the Bay of Pigs disaster or the Cuba Crisis, with which he dealt brilliantly but which he created in the first place by provoking Fidel Castro and being unable to take his enemy's point of view into consideration at all)

I am not so sure about Jackie's type, maybe ISFP. One thing that comes to mind is that she was a style icon and also an incredible interior designer but not sure that is enough to make a case for an ISFP.

I think INFJ for Jackie.