• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Edward Scissor-hands

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
Peggy: isfp *waits for people to scream: she's isfj*
Bill: estj
i like it when keriseys ideals partners are couples in fiction.
Kevin: estp
the seductress: esfj
Edward: symbolically an intp
Kim: uhh.. whatever type that will be chosen i think will be kind of a stretch ... its a shot in the dark but enfp?
Helen: e_t_
Jim: entj? another shot in the dark.

jim and kim probably can't be typed.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Ah! I love Edward Scissorhands!

As for Edward, I think he's an INFP for the powerful emotions he conveys...pretty much all of the time.

I believe the "seductress" is an ESFP, Kim is ISFP, and Jim is ESFJ.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Someone once described the diffrence between INTP and INFP as being Donnie Darko vs Edward scissorhands.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Edward Scissorhands - INFP
Kim - ISFP
Peg - ESFJ
Jim - ESTJ

Lithium Onyx

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Edward Scissorhands - INFP
Kim - ISFP
Peg - ESFJ
Jim - ESTJ

I can't decide either way whether or not Kim is an E or an I, but I'm not so sure about ISFP. Maybe ISFJ or ESFP? It doesn't seem likely, but neither does ISFP to me.

Also, I think Peg is a mild introvert.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I can't decide either way whether or not Kim is an E or an I, but I'm not so sure about ISFP. Maybe ISFJ or ESFP? It doesn't seem likely, but neither does ISFP to me.

Also, I think Peg is a mild introvert.

I think Kim's an intro. She didn't really seem to be an energetic, gregarious, or lively ESFP. As for ISFJ, I could actually see that too, especially regarding her relationship with Edward. But I would still go with ISFP (with ISFJ in second place).

As for Peg, she always used to host those get-togethers to bring the neighborhood women around to meet Edward. She's very helpful and has a more outgoing personality. ESFJ.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Edward = INFP

The others, I don't know.