User Tag List

12 Last

your resident asshole

Default Spongebob Squarepants

So I was watching part of a Spongebob marathon with my little brother so I decided to see if there was a thread here for the Spongebob characters. I didn't see one when I searched. Feel free to contribute.

Spongebob - ESFJ
    Patrick - ESFP
    Squidward - ISTJ
    Plankton - INTJ
    Sandy - STP
    Mr. Krabs - TJ
    Gary - INT

Spongebob: "Imaginaaation" *cue rainbow*

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Yes I agree. Almost 100%.

Senior Member iamathousandapples's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Sandy seems like an ESTP to me, and going on what little information of Gary I have, he's probably an INTP

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LII

How would one go about typing Gary, in the first place?
    I 79.65%
    N 67.34%
    T 80.53%
    P 75.76%

5w6 sp/so/sx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I watched Spongebob for 8 hours two days ago. At first, I thought he was an ESFJ but the more I dug into him, the more I knew and understood him.

You're not gonna like it, but I'm throwing out ENFP for Spongebob. His constant phase changes, natural adaptability, his vast imagination, his vulnerable self confidence, witty humor, and natural people pleaser characteristics is so ENFP. He's chasing stars, always on the quest for something bigger and better.

He is definitely not an ESFJ. I cannot see it. Look at him better.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

sponge is ENFJ.
    we fukin won boys

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I watched Spongebob for 8 hours two days ago. At first, I thought he was an ESFJ but the more I dug into him, the more I knew and understood him.

You're not gonna like it, but I'm throwing out ENFP for Spongebob. His constant phase changes, natural adaptability, his vast imagination, his vulnerable self confidence, witty humor, and natural people pleaser characteristics is so ENFP. He's chasing stars, always on the quest for something bigger and better.

He is definitely not an ESFJ. I cannot see it. Look at him better.
    Nah, he is definitely not a P. I can't see that in him. As for the imagination bit... I've been switching back and forth between ENFJ and ESFJ, but I just cannot see how he could possibly be a P. He likes everything to be ship-shape and in order, he plans everything, etc.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Nah, he is definitely not a P. I can't see that in him. As for the imagination bit... I've been switching back and forth between ENFJ and ESFJ, but I just cannot see how he could possibly be a P. He likes everything to be ship-shape and in order, he plans everything, etc.
    That's how he functions with the environment around him. Some Ps can be very orderly with the things in front of them. His mind works as a P. He's a shape shifter, always going in and out of phases and he functions mentally as a P would. I find a lot of similarities between him and myself. He's no doubtebly an N, for he expresses an obscene amount of reverence and respect to things that people forget to memorialize.

I thought clearly he must be a J by the way he lives his life. But it pleases him, the outcome of his orderliness. He'd be happy any other way, I'd think.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium Onyx View Post
    How would one go about typing Gary, in the first place?
    Gary is the only one I am pretty sure on the type so far.

Gary is very inwardly focused, in his own world most the time - IN
    Very concise and rational/somewhat impersonal when he does say something (meow) - T
    Always rebelling against any kind of structure and such - P

Gary - clearly INTP

As for the others, I am not very sure. They all seem very S/N balanced to me, and due to my own biases, I am afraid of incorrectly labeling a lot of them as N.

Spongebob - EnFJ (he is sometimes very externally focused, but uses N frequently, very much a "people-person," obsessively structured)
    Patrick - ESFP (entirely outward focus on having fun with others except for when sleeping most the day, unplanned to the extreme)
    Squidward - INTJ (very focused on his pursuit to be a great artist, no matter what others say, impersonal for the most part, grabs ideas out of nowhere, needs lots of alone time)
    Plankton - iNtJ (very focused on getting the "secret formula," has elaborate plans A-Z, is by himself a lot but might not be alone if he wasn't so evil)
    Mr. Krabs - eSTJ
    Sandy - very tricky character... probably a balanced ESTP

~*all subject to updating*~
    Last edited by LunaLuminosity; 07-21-2009 at 06:50 PM.