• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lindsay Lohan

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd say ISFP, perhaps.
If she's INFJ then my name is Mud.
[and, it's not] :cheese:

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've seen her typed as ESFP, she gives off a certain INFJ vibe to me though.

LOL.

I feel like every time I open one of these type threads, someone is claiming another famous person is INFJ. Every person that seems a bit quiet and "deep" is not INFJ. INFJs are rare amongst the famous because the nature of the type is so inwardly focused. And INFJs are very private (extremely), they can barely open up to the person next to them, let alone the entire world. If INFJs are famous, it is usually for something other than themselves; their work speaks for them.

As for the OP, from what I've seen of her, ESFJ seems about right.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
She's way too wrapped up in the pleasurable world to be an N.

Somebody who attaches to such forms of superficiality is usually not an N.

She's too reckless and care free about her life to be an N.

My gut tells me she's an ESTP

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Anyone who thinks that Lindsay Lohan is anything but an ESFP either doesn't know anything about Lindsay Lohan or/and Myers Briggs.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Anyone who thinks that Lindsay Lohan is anything but an ESFP either doesn't know anything about Lindsay Lohan or/and Myers Briggs.

Lol. Of course ESFP, c'mon people! :p

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I can't possibly fathom how she could be an N. I say ESFP.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Somebody who attaches to such forms of superficiality is usually not an N.

She's too reckless and care free about her life to be an N.

?? A lot of N's are carefree and reckless.

Anyway, I'd say ESFP.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Too bossy for ESFP. But I'd suggest looking at her life before she became a "true" celebrity. ESFJ.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Too bossy for ESFP. I'd suggest looking at her life before she became a "true" celebrity. ESFJ.

I don't know, doesn't she seem too spontaneous and carefree for a J? Doesn't seem like she has any plans or structure to her.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know, doesn't she seem too spontaneous and carefree for a J? Doesn't seem like she has any plans or structure to her.

It's easy to think seemingly airheaded party girl = ESFP. But again, look at her early life. She seems talentless now, but she began her modeling and acting career at 3 years old. She basically built her own career once she was old enough, because she's had many family issues. And she was very successful at building it. From her wiki page:

Lohan's first auditions for television work did not go well; by the time she tried out for a Duncan Hines commercial, she told her mother that she would give up if she did not get the job. She was hired, and went on to appear in over 60 commercials, including a Jell-O spot with Bill Cosby. Her ad work led to roles in soap operas, and she was already considered a show-business veteran in 1996 when she landed the role of Alexandra "Alli" Fowler on Another World, "where she delivered more dialogue than any other 10-year-old in daytime serials" of the time.[

Eowyn

MBTI Type
ESfP
Enneagram
Am I the only ESFP twitching at sharing a type with that particular person?

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm sure that ESFPs can be determined and driven when they really want to be.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Too bossy for ESFP. But I'd suggest looking at her life before she became a "true" celebrity. ESFJ.

Where do you get this "bossy" thing from?

She is a drama queen with temper tantrums, but "bossy" isn't one of her definitive qualities.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm sure that ESFPs can be determined and driven when they really want to be.

But why would they want to be, and at such a young age?

If anyone can provide evidence for ESFP besides her image, feel free to present it.

Where do you get this "bossy" thing from?

She is a drama queen with temper tantrums, but "bossy" isn't one of her definitive qualities.

[YOUTUBE="8J6zQrUuwp8"]Lindsay Lohan - Bossy[/YOUTUBE]

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFPs can be bossy in a spoiled brat kind of way, which she clearly is.