• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lindsay Lohan

mwv6r

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hedonistic, yes. Attention-seeking, yes. Think Jennifer Lopez. She's a good example of an ESFJ.

Actually I've read that Jennifer Lopez is ESTP. I don't get the feeler vibe from her, and definitely not an Fe dom vibe. Madonna and Fergie are supposedly ESTPs as well.

And Lindsay Lohan is ESxJ. Even unhealthy ESFPs have a basic desire to be liked and so I think they'd avoid her shameless, outrageous antics (e.g., meltdowns in front of the paparazzi when Sam locks her out). And Lindsay's mean. Anyone else remember the stories about her bullying Jessica Simpson and making her cry after Lindsay saw Jessica with a guy she liked? I'm not saying ESFPs aren't capable of meanness at times, but I think ESxJ's are better at it.

The more I think about it, the more ESFJ rather than ESTJ sounds right to me. Remember the ridiculously misspelled text message ("adequite") when a coworker was ill on the set of one of her movies a few years ago? That does sound very Fe dom to me. And her neediness/codependence with Sam does suggest feeler rather than thinker. If she were an unhealthy ESTJ rather than an unhealthy ESFJ, she'd have cut things off with Sam by now in favor of someone she could more easily control. My diagnosis: Lindsay Lohan is an unhealthy ESFJ with histrionic personality disorder.

Strawberrylover

MBTI Type
ENFP
^ I can see why you'd arrive at that diagnosis. And thanks for spelling out why you think so instead of just hammering away at my points.

For me, she just always struck me as more insecure than mean, and in the way of someone who leads with an irrational function rather than a rational one. Unhealthy ESFPs and ENFPs can both be the meanest b*tches and I think Lindsay learned from her mom about how to be particularly cruel.

As for Jennifer Lopez, she strikes me as being softer and more emotionally attuned than Madonna and Fergie. She also reminds me of ESFJs I know IRL, and the whole Marc Anthony thing is so obviously stability and status-seeking. Look at the way JLo approaches her downfall with the way LiLo approaches it. JLo latched on to the first husband trophy she could find (status, security) whereas LiLo has fallen into one emotional drama after another. ESFJ-ESFP

Ahh celebrity gossip and typology. We could argue about this forever, but this is interesting the way people have different approaches on type. To me, the developmental argument is important, and I still haven't seen anyone offer a good explanation of how Fe-Si makes more sense than Lindsay growing up Se-dom and now poor Fi.

Kaveri

MBTI Type
intp
"Lindsay is a traveling circus, a freak show that makes ordinary people feel better about themselves (I.e. I may not be rich and famous but least I'm not fucked up like lindsay)"

:O What has Lindsay Lohan actually done to receive so much disrespect? I think she seems rather sympathetic am a bit jealous of how beautiful she is. I don't think she's freakish and she doesn't make me feel like I'm better than her. And I feel bad that she's been addicted to alcohol and drugs and had other problems... She was such a promising actress, I really like her roles in some films, I wish she could seriously continue her career as an actress so I would see her on screen again :yes:

Of course, I don't know much about her personal life (which is not much of a big deal in this faraway country that I live in :D). It does sadden me to discover that she has posted a photo of herself, topless, on Twitter. :/ But I can relate. I once posted naked photos of myself on the Internet (but they were artistic and somewhat "tasteful" and I'd put much thought to the lighting etc) when I felt like I desperately needed attention.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
On Lindsay Lohan, here are some videos:

[youtube=ejoQN5_ZeTk]Lindsay Lohan - interview (2004)[/youtube]

What we can see is taht Lindsay Lohan is a very compliant person who is friendly, formal, not hedonistic and who respect rules. It's pretty obvious when they are talking about boyfriends, there's rules who say that a 17 years old girl can't date a giy even just one year older than her. It's a stupid rule and Linsay Lohan follow it.

At the same time, she begin to talk about dating a 24 years old man while David Letterman never suggest it, which let me think that she has actually some desire for sex with adult men, but she repress it to follow rules. She has not the carefree, hedonistic and epicurian style of an ESFP. She love to have fun and is an addictive personality but not epicurian or hedonistic in the typycal sense and not caferee at all, she is actually compliant responsible even if her addiction and personality disorder disturb that.

[youtube=za1l4ibHrsU]Lindsay Lohan opens up shocking interview about her issues[/youtube]

Very formal, resent strongly social pressure, scared to do things wrong, need external support etc.

[youtube=jnI1_YHETsE]Lindsay Lohan Sentenced to Jail[/youtube]

ESFP really?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haven't read the thread, but based off of the interviews I've seen ISFP 6w7 sx/so. my second guesses are INFP and 9w1
Edit: I've changed my mind after watching the dave letterman clip. ENFP is my first guess, second being INFP. she makes a lot of distinctions and notices very Ne irony/conceptual patterns.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
wow some people here seriously have no respect. did she ever do something to you?

I'm not super sure on mbti, but enneagram i get a lot of "family" vibe from her, i think she's enneagram type 2. that would be ENFJ or ESFJ to me. I go with ENFJ. I like Lindsay Lohan btw, she might do a lot of crazy things but she's never hurt anyone and she always seems genuine and loving when being interviewed. who am i to judge?

Jung

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ESFP! Could see ENFP if she showed an ounce of intuition. But she comes across as Fi aux mostly.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESFP! Could see ENFP if she showed an ounce of intuition. But she comes across as Fi aux mostly.

seriously? wow! i see so much, so much Fe (like, dominant Fe level)