Thread: Lindsay Lohan

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Both linsay and natalie portman are in their 20s. You are confusing behavior with age - it doesn't always go hand in hand together. I'd say daniel radcliffe is more "adult" than mickey rourke who is almost 3 times his age.
    True, they are both in their 20s. But Natalie is nearly 30 and Lindsay just turned 23 a few weeks ago. Small, but big difference. Natalie runs with the older Hollywood crowd.

I don't know, I didn't put it there.
    You can still have a hug

MBTI
    INTJ

Thank you for the hug, but Lindsay is still ESFP
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I'm still inclined to agree with this. I still don't see how she's FeSi over SeFi.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

You're welcome.

Prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I'm still inclined to agree with this. I still don't see how she's FeSi over SeFi.
    These can look similar. At least we all agree that she's ESFx?

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post

These can look similar. At least we all agree that she's ESFx?
    Really? I think they can be pretty different. Especially when they're a bit stressed/crazy. Compare her to Kate Gosselin from Jon and Kate plus eight. Lindsay falls into a completely chaotic and impulsive lifestyle where self justification is all that matters, whereas Kate tightens her grip, becomes more controlling, exerts power that is justified by maintaining the external image of a perfect family.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Really? I think they can be pretty different. Especially when they're a bit stressed/crazy. Compare her to Kate Gosselin from Jon and Kate plus eight. Lindsay falls into a completely chaotic and impulsive lifestyle where self justification is all that matters, whereas Kate tightens her grip, becomes more controlling, exerts power that is justified by maintaining the external image of a perfect family.
    Different strokes for different folks. ESFJs can become impulsive and chaotic under stress with tertiary Ne. ESFJs are normally pretty controlling (no offense to those on the forum), this isn't indicative of ESFJ under stress.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

"I am Lindsay Lohan!"

Anybody? No..? Anybody..?
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

^^^

That guy is not funny. At all.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I'm not talking of A list or B list. She rules young Hollywood. Everyone wants to hang with her, clubs pay her to attend.
    She doesn't rule young Hollywood. Clubs paying her to attend is pretty low totem-pole considering she was working with the Streeper just a few years ago.

You seem to think she's not acting out to get a specific response. She might be, or she might not. What proof do you have that she's not?
    What proof do you have that she is?

Introverted feeling? Now that you mention it, an introverted function does have better chance of being expressed outwardly than an extraverted function...
    When someone's been in as much chaos and stress in her life as she is, yes. Have you never had a Fi friend who in severe cases of emotional distress acted out their emotions and found it hard to control them?

And it's not inconceivable that it was her own idea.
    Again, even if it was her own idea, how does that make her J?

I don't know. Another ghastly looking DJ who's never seen without a hat?
    She seems to have sincere feelings for Sam. Why is it so hard for you think that just because someone is Se-dom and P instead of J that she'd have a hard time letting that go?

Are you proving my point that she has rep in young Hollywood? Thanks.
    Um, how did I just prove your point?

According to you, her Fi is the function that is causing all of this mess in the first place, not Se. Which is it?
    I never said it was her Se. I said she's working out her Fi.

Do you have any other arguments to make? Because you're just throwing my comments back at me without further analysis. I think we can agree that nobody here knows her -- and you basically threw out what someone already said about knowing her in school and her seeming ESFP back then. You seem to be sticking to these points: Loyalty and ambition = J. Acting out emotional distress = Fe. Not true on both counts.

Like I argued before, it seems more logical to me that she's Se-dom, grew up in Hollywood materialism and never got to work on her Fi because of her family, hence her acting out now.

That makes more sense to me than her being ESFJ, growing up Fe-dom and now trying to work on her Si.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

The hedonism just screams SP.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe