• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2pac

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I was wondering about his type yesterday when I was playing some of my old stuff, I have no idea though lol I'm crap at typing people I've never met personally.

Still, I'm interested so I shall be watching this thread.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
i dont know that much aobut pac so i cant venture a guess, but tell me why did everyone here presume an N distinction over S here? I bet the OP and that one INFP here couldn't find an SP at a flea market or a hip hop party. Sooooo many people reach for NF first, its unfortunate.

I'm not saying thats happened here, I just notice some people arent good at typing. nuff said~

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
i dont know that much aobut pac so i cant venture a guess, but tell me why did everyone here presume an N distinction over S here? I bet the OP and that one INFP here couldn't find an SP at a flea market or a hip hop party. Sooooo many people reach for NF first, its unfortunate.

I'm not saying thats happened here, I just notice some people arent good at typing. nuff said~

I just made observations by Tupac's interviews and the arguments made on the thread I just linked to. SP artists aren't too hard to pick out, especially in this genre of music.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
I just made observations by Tupac's interviews and the arguments made on the thread I just linked to. SP artists aren't too hard to pick out, especially in this genre of music.

really? Based on what? How can you tell?

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
Well I'll answer about the SP thing. What I notice about most S hip hop songs is that they usually rap about the realities of today but usually wouldn't go much further than that. One example could be this song: (don't mind the lyrics if you're really offended by that)

YouTube - Fuck Tha Police - N.W.A.

They're talking about the police brutality they go through right now (or back when that song was released or whatever) describing the events in great detail but they don't go beyond that like how to improve the situation or their deeper thoughts or emotions about it. They just present it for how it is.

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
why do you guys say P though? He seems like he has a really great desire to change things & take action

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Well I'll answer about the SP thing. What I notice about most S hip hop songs is that they usually rap about the realities of today but usually wouldn't go much further than that. One example could be this song: (don't mind the lyrics if you're really offended by that)

YouTube - Fuck Tha Police - N.W.A.

They're talking about the police brutality they go through right now (or back when that song was released or whatever) describing the events in great detail but they don't go beyond that like how to improve the situation or their deeper thoughts or emotions about it. They just present it for how it is.

But then you've got the ISTJ rapper 50 Cent, who raps about the detail of his past, and ALSO he raps a lot about partying and women. So I guess that makes sense.

vs. a rapper who talks more about issues or perhaps uses word play to the extreme.

Also, as a side, my opinions:

Nas - INFP
Jeezy - ISTP
50 Cent - ISTJ
Jay-Z - ENTJ
Eminem - INFP
Lupe Fiasco - xNxP