User Tag List

First 12

Thread: 2pac

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Well I'll answer about the SP thing. What I notice about most S hip hop songs is that they usually rap about the realities of today but usually wouldn't go much further than that. One example could be this song: (don't mind the lyrics if you're really offended by that)

YouTube - Fuck Tha Police - N.W.A.

They're talking about the police brutality they go through right now (or back when that song was released or whatever) describing the events in great detail but they don't go beyond that like how to improve the situation or their deeper thoughts or emotions about it. They just present it for how it is.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

ENFJ
    A hero is someone who does the right thing without expectation of reward, just because it's the right thing to do.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    infp

why do you guys say P though? He seems like he has a really great desire to change things & take action
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by RBounce View Post
    Well I'll answer about the SP thing. What I notice about most S hip hop songs is that they usually rap about the realities of today but usually wouldn't go much further than that. One example could be this song: (don't mind the lyrics if you're really offended by that)

YouTube - Fuck Tha Police - N.W.A.

They're talking about the police brutality they go through right now (or back when that song was released or whatever) describing the events in great detail but they don't go beyond that like how to improve the situation or their deeper thoughts or emotions about it. They just present it for how it is.
    But then you've got the ISTJ rapper 50 Cent, who raps about the detail of his past, and ALSO he raps a lot about partying and women. So I guess that makes sense.

vs. a rapper who talks more about issues or perhaps uses word play to the extreme.

Also, as a side, my opinions:

Nas - INFP
    Jeezy - ISTP
    50 Cent - ISTJ
    Jay-Z - ENTJ
    Eminem - INFP
    Lupe Fiasco - xNxP