User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InaF3157 View Post
    He doesn't seem to take logic or making rational sense into account, either. He is always coming up with new ideas for business (which makes him seem ENTP), but he also has these wacked out philosophies that make sense only to him (Fi function) or some new age mumbo jumbo (which seems ExFP to me). Then again he is outrageously tactless. BUT ENTPs allegedly have good Fe that allows them to take people's feelings into account. So if he's ExTP, which one?

Are you dizzy yet?
    Ti is subjectively oriented, and judges data on subjective internal principles, so if those principles are a bit whacked out [which he is, and they are] you can be T and be nuts. Watch when he analyzes things and breaks them down according to criteria.

"Jerry, this peach is sub-par."

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Ti is subjectively oriented, and judges data on subjective internal principles, so if those principles are a bit whacked out [which he is, and they are] you can be T and be nuts. Watch when he analyzes things.

"Jerry, this peach is sub-par."
    Hahaha.
    That sounds like something I'd say myself.

Although . . . I don't even see that what he says makes sense to him on internal principles, either. Just whacked out notions without coherence, or at least coherence that can be explained to other people. And that doesn't seem to phase him one bit. But what else could the inscrutable principles come from? some warped T, it looks like.

He is quite the salesman though, I must say.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Though I don't even see that what he says makes sense to him on internal principles, either. Just whacked out notions without coherence, or at least coherence that can be explained to other people.

He is quite the salesman though, I must say
    That's why he's an ESTP!

MBTI
    I

He doesn't seem to take logic or making rational sense into account, either. He is always coming up with new ideas for business (which makes him seem ENTP), but he also has these wacked out philosophies that make sense only to him (Fi function) or some new age mumbo jumbo (which seems ExFP to me). Then again he is outrageously tactless. BUT ENTPs allegedly have good Fe that allows them to take people's feelings into account. So if he's ExTP, which one?

Are you dizzy yet?
    lol. I think his primary functionality, which is probably NeTi, is what's important here, I don't think he shows any real semblance of Fe, he's a tougher character to type. ENTP all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    That's why he's an ESTP!
    I'm going to generalize and say no self respecting ESTP has that much difficulty navigating their immediate surroundings. Complete Sensotard, seeing as he is completely focused on the realm of his own ideas, schemes, and thoughts, never on his immediate surroundings.

MBTI
    I

I'm going to generalize and say no self respecting ESTP has that much difficulty navigating their immediate surroundings. Complete Sensotard, seeing as he is completely focused on the realm of his own ideas, schemes, and thoughts, never on his immediate surroundings.
    Plus he always bumps into things.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Plus he always bumps into things.
    That's what that means lol, sorry. Should have clarified.

MBTI
    I

That's what that means lol, sorry. Should have clarified.
    Ah okay, I should have read it clearly too lol.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I think ESTPs can be spazzes. He's definitely hyper-involved in the concrete world at all times, but with a kind of scatter-braininess or sloppy Se as he goes along.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I think ESTPs can be spazzes. He's definitely hyper-involved in the concrete world at all times, but with a kind of scatter-braininess or sloppy Se as he goes along.
    Se is not scatterbrained or sloppy. That's Ne.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com